ebay Stupid Beyond Belief

as if the incredibly stupid new seller dashboard isnt bad enough.. now we see that ebay in all thier wisdom have defaulted the sold item tracking number input back to the watched items list.. WHAT THE !!??.. of course ebay officials couldnt have the brains to make any sense by defaulting it back to the items sold list ??... NO instead sellers have to have more of thier time wasted dealing with the frustration of having to uneccessarilly navigate thru pages going from the sold items page.. to the tracking number input page.. to the watched item list page then back to the sold items list page after every tracking number is lodged.. its almost as if before designing this new system, the folks at ebay all sat down & thought.. hmmmm now how can we make this as stupid & frustrating & time wasting for our sellers as possible..!, seriously what type of idiots are designing this site.. You've GOT to be kidding ebay

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: ebay Stupid Beyond Belief

It's a mine field for us buyers also grrrrrrrrrrrr

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Re: ebay Stupid Beyond Belief

When I input tracking numbers it takes me to the seller hub overview.

From there I can go anywhere without tracking through multiple pages. Which is good as I don't have any watch lists, so that would bring me to an abrupt halt.

I usually just click on the saved bookmark for 'My eBay All Selling' and go on from there.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply