ebay postage label just loading and loading

When I click on "create label" it just loads and loads but nothing happens. I've tried a different browser and cleared my cache/cookies. Could it be because it's Friday and they are doing technical work? Is anyone else encountering the same issue?

Thanks, 

Message 1 of 24
Latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Re: ebay postage label just loading and loading

@davewil1964 wrote:

I suppose you could look at it from a practical viewpoint.

Given you can't practically post parcels before MONDAY, what does it matter if you can't print labels on FRIDAY EVENING.

First world problem!

Because I have a job which starts and finishes outside of post office hours.

And if you don't alert ebay to the problem they might assume everything's okay and not act on fixing the issue at all.

Message 11 of 24
Latest reply

Posting here won't alert eBay to the issues you are having.

They don't run or monitor these forums.

Message 12 of 24
Latest reply

- I missed last nights postage run

- We post Sunday nights (boxes are emptied on Sunday night)

- I have a back log of work to do and my worker is coming in this morning to pack goods - he wont be able to complete his job leaving it for me to complete whenever ebay decides it wants to get back to business

Hardly a 1st world problem.  We as sellers are benchmarked on dispatch speed and we take this responsibility very seriously.

I already spent 10-20 mins per day replying to people complaining about slow delivery (which is everything to do with Australia Post and nothing to do with my handling speed)

Message 13 of 24
Latest reply

After sitting on chat hold for 20 mins eBay tells me they are aware and working on it ....so I guess we all just sit and wait
Message 14 of 24
Latest reply

@allied_pacific_01 wrote:
After sitting on chat hold for 20 mins eBay tells me they are aware and working on it ....so I guess we all just sit and wait

If ebay are trying to fix it then it will probably take twice as long as it would if they left it to sort it out itself.

I post on a Saturday as it shows the lodgement as on that date, rather annoying that they will have to wait to show that anything has been posted.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 15 of 24
Latest reply

ezri_85
Community Member

looks like it's working now. Successfully printed a label

Message 16 of 24
Latest reply

Me too but unfortunately after the PO shut!

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 17 of 24
Latest reply

So glad I don't have these issues. Buyer bought last night, paid this morning, I packaged it up, hand wrote the address on paper and stuck it to the parcel, went to the PO and posted. Tracking number uploaded when I got home. All done and dusted within half an hour of payment (now watch me get dinged on postage stars LOL!!).

I know doing labels works out cheaper in the long run but I'm happy with how I'm doing it for now. Plus, you still need to lodge over the counter because of the new defect system, so I may as well just keep paying as I go. Besides, the buyer is paying for it, not me.

Message 18 of 24
Latest reply

Hi me too restarted my computer & problem fixed for me cheers

Message 19 of 24
Latest reply

...... Plus, you still need to lodge over the counter because of the new defect system ....

That is a very important point to note.

Printing an eBay label only registers that you "printed an eBay label" - is that correct?

If after attaching label to item, you then post in a red box, the item doesn't register as "sent" - is that correct?

SO to ensure lodgement is registered, the item must be handed over a PO counter - is that correct?

Message 20 of 24
Latest reply