cridco
Community Member

Offer available till April 29

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: free store listings 150,000

Got the link?

Wonder if it will work if the seller has not been sent the offer.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Worked for me and I did not get the offer by email.  Cat Very Happy

http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/1665

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

• Only members who receive the invitation email from eBay and register for the offer, accept the terms and conditions and receive confirmation from eBay that โ€œyouโ€™ve accepted the offerโ€ are eligible for this promotion.
  • Only members validly registered on eBay.com.au.
  • Members whose eBay accounts are temporarily or indefinitely suspended or made inactive prior to or during the Promotion Period, are not eligible for this Promotion.
  • The Promotion is linked to the USER ID to which the invitation is sent by eBay.  Qualifying Sellers must list using the USER ID at the top of the invitation.
Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

I rarely get the email advice - never been a problem using the links and getting access to the offers - you are either eligible or not and the process of using link sorts this out.

If you are eligible and use the link eBay confirms that you have accepted the offer and the free offer listings offer - and listings tally - appears under your promotional offers on your myebay selling page.

If you are not eligible when you use the link it shows the following:

Unfortunately, this promotional offer isn't available to you.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

I usually get the emails about these sorts of offers, but didn't this time so I just used the link above , accepted the offer and then checked my "My eBay" page and there were my 15,000 free listings. Too easy!

Cheers,

Marina.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

@cassie135 wrote:

• Only members who receive the invitation email from eBay and register for the offer, accept the terms and conditions and receive confirmation from eBay that โ€œyouโ€™ve accepted the offerโ€ are eligible for this promotion.
  • Only members validly registered on eBay.com.au.
  • Members whose eBay accounts are temporarily or indefinitely suspended or made inactive prior to or during the Promotion Period, are not eligible for this Promotion.
  • The Promotion is linked to the USER ID to which the invitation is sent by eBay.  Qualifying Sellers must list using the USER ID at the top of the invitation.

And it's for store holders. Do you have a store? If not, you will not be eligible.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

I often get invitations through my store ID - they usually appear in my eBay Summary page (bottom right corner). This time round, I used the link available here and it worked. Then, when I started my first listing I noticed the offer at the top of the listing page. So for future reference, the offer might come through an email, appear on the summary page, or when you actually go to list an item - keep an eye out on the top of the listing frame page. 

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply