having trouble opening the inbox it keeps timing out any suggestions?

having trouble opening the inbox it keeps timing out any suggestions? Is this a problem with ebay or me?

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: having trouble opening the inbox it keeps timing out any suggestions?

@goodswapeh wrote:

having trouble opening the inbox it keeps timing out any suggestions? Is this a problem with ebay or me?

There is a few of us having problems I started a thread about it http://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Selling/Is-messaging-playing-up/m-p/1926446#U1926446 someone just pointed out that Optus has maintenance atm until the 2nd so there is a possibility that may be part of the problem to there is something wrong though

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

This could be caused as with other problems OPs are reporting by Optus maintainance going on since end of last week to end of this week. That's if you are with Optus.

Shame Optus didn't think it necessary to make users aware of this maintainance ??!!

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Now there's a thought. We are on Optus broadband too. And having serious trouble with messaging.

Just not too sure I can see how Optus could get in the middle of an ebay web page tho.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Because the message goes through Optus? As does anything you do on the internet.

I am with Telstra and have not had any problems.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

For what it's worth, I have had heaps of problems both receiving and responding to messages on the PC for a few days now, as well as some other pages (trying to bring up the T&Cs page for a voucher offer was impossible), but can access messages ok on the app with my phone (I'm with Optus, too, both use Optus but the phone obviously uses the wi fi... no idea if that makes a difference or not). 

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply