having trouble understanding some sellers

why do so many sellers let ebay walk all over them and put up with their policy which is not legal..i can prove that because if their policy was legal ebay would not have returned funds they tried to take from me within 4 hours after i got my bank involved?

Message 1 of 51
Latest reply
50 REPLIES 50

Re: having trouble understanding some sellers

@iloveelena03-7 wrote:

why do so many sellers let ebay walk all over them and put up with their policy which is not legal..i can prove that because if their policy was legal ebay would not have returned funds they tried to take from me within 4 hours after i got my bank involved?

You'll have to explain this to me like I'm 5 - how does getting your money back after submitting a complaint with your bank constitute proof that ebay's policy is illegal?

Because otherwise, from where I'm sitting you seem to be working under the assumption that you wouldn't have received your funds back if it was actually ok for eBay to take your funds in the first place, and unless I'm missing something, that just shows a lack of understanding of how consumer protection works in these kinds of situations. 

That's not even considering the possibility that eBay just said "stuff it", and accepted liability, because to them the amount wasn't worth fighting over.

Proof is something you can show to people - it's conclusive evidence that can only be interpreted one way.

So far you have not shown any proof, you've just got an anecdote and a big, long leap to a conclusion. 

Message 11 of 51
Latest reply

@k1ooo-slr-sales wrote:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=X50KJp-oq9M

I think so! So early in the month too!

It also made me think of this.....

Related image

Message 12 of 51
Latest reply

............................and then there's this to combat boredom..................

https://chickenonaraft.com/

Spoiler
The Lord made me do it Stawks..............................

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 13 of 51
Latest reply

having trouble understanding some sellers

I'm only having trouble understanding one ex seller

Nice one padi - almost got me - I was hovering................

Message 14 of 51
Latest reply

Ex seller being the operative word.

To the OP. Ask another regular forum member how easy it is to get their account reinstated for selling once eBay cut you off. You can create as many accounts as you like, but eBay will shut them all down. It will get to the point where you won't be able to buy either. Your selling days are done. Take eBay to court, as you're so hell bent on mentioning the law every time you post. I know who will win. Hint: it won't be you.

Message 15 of 51
Latest reply

Unfortunately Tippy, I don't think literacy and comprehension are part of the normal curriculum in schools anymore.

Spoiler
Amongst other petty subjects like maths..........................original.gif

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 16 of 51
Latest reply

Yes I did post a reply regarding that on OPs previous thread that has disappeared lol

Message 17 of 51
Latest reply

I doubt they'll take any notice Kooka. They seem to think they are above the law.

Spoiler
Oh shyte, now I'm starting to mention the law in posts LOL!
Message 18 of 51
Latest reply

Funny_Signs-26-326x245.jpg

Message 19 of 51
Latest reply

I'm more worried about developing evidence that Humpty Dumpty was pushed!!

Melina.

Message 20 of 51
Latest reply