how can i change a listing from marked as paid when it is not paid. please help as i am the seller

the buyer wants to pay but is unable to do so due to the listing incorrectely marked as paid.

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: how can i change a listing from marked as paid when it is not paid. please help as i am the sell

Drop down against the order - Mark as unpaid.

Unless they DID pay and you're not registered for Managed Payments.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Re: how can i change a listing from marked as paid when it is not paid. please help as i am the sell

I have the same problem,The not unpaid is not comming up in my dropdown  memu

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Handy hint - don't mark a cash on pickup as paid until it is.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Im having same problem.Nothing comes up mark unpaid,,Ebay is acting like its paid and its not

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

You said in your own thread you started for this that is was 'accidently' marked as paid

So did you accidently mark as paid, or has eBay done it (as you say in your reply on this thread?)

Was yours a postage item the buyer picked up instead?

Would those funds be on hold for any reason?

Have you contacted eBay for their 'response' ? 

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

bjlcr
Community Member

Hi

I didnt think the other thread was there.

I accidently hit paid.Nothing is paid.

Buyer wants to pay,

I cant find anywhere to mark unpaid.

The Ebay computer is assuming it was paid and has taken fees .

I guess they,ll realise at sometime the computer is going mad.and that there are no payments.

I think I will cancel sale and relist on buy it now and buyer can pay if they want to.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply