how to make an offer with a discount for multiple tems on separate listings

sjwen1
Community Member

I have a buyer who says they want to buy approx 25 different items all in separate listings. How can I make an offer for all the items combined? I want to give them free postage plus a discount.

Any help is much appreciated

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I am not sure if it is possible.  But one way you could circumvent making an official 'offer' to them is if you agreed on a total price for all the items through email.  The buyer can then commit to buy all the items - and then you send an invoice with the appropriate discount for them to pay on.  This should result in reduced eBay fees for you.  

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

You can't discount prices once an item is purchased so to do that you need either make on offer on the items or possibly create a single listing for all items with a total price.

I'm on my mobile so can't see if you have a store, but if you do you can use promotion manager to create discounts.
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

The easiest is usually to make a private listing for the buyer as a bulk lot.

You can however as suggested use promo or markdown manager in the store to mark down lets say all items buyer wants except the first.

But then the buyer needs to add them to the cart and you can give total with free postage.

(The cart is problematic though)

image host
Message 4 of 4
Latest reply