i cannot cancel my listing early

I have gone to HELP.  Selected the itme I want to cancel early.  End all bids and advise bidders.  The description of the itme is incorrect.  It is an iphone 6s  not a 7s.  Tried 4 times.  I get a red letter message saying that I am not the sller of the item therefore I cannot end the listing!!   HELP

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Are you selling it on this I.D. ?

I only see the one under completed listings that had a starting bid of 99 cents

If you do re-list it, please remember that if you only get one bid, that means it sells for 99 cents so you will be very out of pocket, especially when you have free postage

If there is the listing under a different seller account, there should be an 'end item' option from the drop down menu to the right of your listing 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Are you selling it on this I.D. ?

I only see the one under completed listings that had a starting bid of 99 cents

If you do re-list it, please remember that if you only get one bid, that means it sells for 99 cents so you will be very out of pocket, especially when you have free postage

If there is the listing under a different seller account, there should be an 'end item' option from the drop down menu to the right of your listing 

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

It has been ended at 13.48pm.

image host
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

My eBay id is usa based. I now live in Australia. Ebay.com.au. did not recognise the listing!!
Message 4 of 4
Latest reply