international postage

Fisrt got International flat postage rate for large letters

Now got International parcel untracked reinstated

keep an eye open for them  

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

international postage

I also see that from the 15th Nov eBay are getting into bed with a firm called HUBBED.

eBay say they will offer a discount of UP TO 20% off advertised pricing (whatever that means in reality).

According to the Hubbed site this is a consortium of DHL, Toll, Quantum, Couriers Please, UPS, Aus Post and Singapore Post.

Apparently they will be able to access PO boxes in Aus and will offer tracking for both domestic and international delivery.

eMail notifications re tracking are also included.

Pricing seems ok though Aus parcels will not work well with remote locations ($10 surcharge) and the list of those locations currently posted to their website is incorrect though an update will be forthcoming they tell me.

Has anyone heard of, had any dealings with or any information on them?

Or any idea what "up to" 20% means or implies?

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

international postage

The discount might be similar to Australia Post Business current discount system.  The more you post the bigger discount you receive.    Just a guess, so dont shoot me.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

international postage

@gutterpunkz05 wrote:

The discount might be similar to Australia Post Business current discount system.  The more you post the bigger discount you receive.    Just a guess, so dont shoot me.

I had expected as much but as usual, eBay make an announcement that's notably lacking in the detail dept.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply