just love it when i win

this 21 hold policy ebay has... i sold item ebay says they hold payment for 21 days emails back and forth..so i just simply said i listed in my auction i would not post until i had cleared funds..  pointed this out to ebay... buyer still bid.. and guess what now they going to release funds...to the troll  s  u all know who you are.see im right.

Message 1 of 60
Latest reply
59 REPLIES 59

Re: just love it when i win

I kind of pity you if you treat your customers the same way that you treat the responders here, perhaps that's part of the reason you've only sold one item in the last month, along with the fact that your items up for sale are mostly copies of the originals - not the genuine article.

All listings have an ETA shown by eBay, any buyer who has paid and has not received their item by the last ETA can open an INR dispute against you and you would be very hard pressed to get the item to the buyer before eBay closes the case against you and refunds the buyer - then stand by for another neg on your feedback.

You may know "The Law" but your buyer is also likely to be aware of eBay's procedures and of their protection under the MBG. 

You're skating on very thin ice I believe.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 41 of 60
Latest reply

Charming response - but certainly not unexpected from you.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 42 of 60
Latest reply

It is a shame the boards are used in this manner.

I find the boards most helpful when needed and always appreciate the reponses supplied by the community.

I guess there are always those that use the boards for other means - always one bad egg in the nest! 

Message 43 of 60
Latest reply

"Please contact before payment"

"

will send paypal request to you

product will be sent once funds have been cleared into my paypal."

Vey interesting.
Message 44 of 60
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jeez Blood. I just had a feeling something magical would happen today.

You have steered me on a path to ebay riches.

All I need to include is the following in my listings :

Condition of sale.
After I receive cleared funds I may or may not post the item you have purchased
and you will be making payment in full knowledge that you will be receiving either
the item you have purchased or one of my choosing.

The 21 day hold is there for a VERY good reason and if you were arguing the point
with ebay over a $100k item then you would not have had any reason to come here and brag.

btw. eBay debit the FVF to your account at the time of sale ( not 21 days later ).
Threatening to take eBay to court to release your funds would have had the CS rep momentarily
turning away from his/her work station and laughing hysterically into a pillow, unless of course

you know of a way to have the matter before the courts in under 21 days.

No one here is trying to put you down but if you walk into a room with
"Kick me" stuck to your back...............

Message 45 of 60
Latest reply

already prove im right. condition of sale  i wot post until im paid cleared funds

Message 46 of 60
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

To 'prove' your point you would need a Stat Dec from eBay that the course of events
and the outcome you have outlined did in fact take place.

Feel free to photograph it and upload it when you have it in your hands.

In reality eBay may have looked at your feedback and sales records and decided
to cut you some slack.
The main reason you have copped some flak here is because you claim to have
bullied eBay into acceding to your request to release your funds sooner.

Message 47 of 60
Latest reply

What would you do if I chose to ignore your meaningless TOS & paid via eBay checkout?

Message 48 of 60
Latest reply

@bloodlust_03 wrote:

already prove im right. condition of sale  i wot post until im paid cleared funds

So you found a way to bypass the security system that was put in place to stop scammers from listing scam

items and then disappearing with the money,(your items must not be items that a scammer lists so they've

investigated and decided that you aren't a scammer so no harm in letting you get the money without having to

wait for 21 days).

Now as long as the buyer/s aren't in a hurry to get their items they may not neg you or mark down your

postage stars if the items arrive after the maximum estimated delivery time,(as long as they don't open an item

not received clam as too many of them can impact your selling under a new eBay policy).

Just a word of caution in that someone that had similar items to you got NARU'd earlier this year,(someone that

loved Elena03 I think?).

Not certain why but they choose to ignore all the advice from the boards and decided to go their own way,

(which must have been against one of eBay's policies maybe?), Who knows.gif

Message 49 of 60
Latest reply

Just a word of caution in that someone that had similar items to you got NARU'd earlier this year,(someone that

loved Elena03 I think?).

Obviously a coincidence, even down to the same posting style.

Message 50 of 60
Latest reply