just love it when i win

this 21 hold policy ebay has... i sold item ebay says they hold payment for 21 days emails back and forth..so i just simply said i listed in my auction i would not post until i had cleared funds..  pointed this out to ebay... buyer still bid.. and guess what now they going to release funds...to the troll  s  u all know who you are.see im right.

Message 1 of 60
Latest reply
59 REPLIES 59

just love it when i win

Ummm, how about when tracking shows it's delivered, they release the funds.

Message 11 of 60
Latest reply

just love it when i win

i'll give u a hint and all sellers who are casual sellers...  all you have to do is say in your listings that what ever you are selling "goods will be shipped once you have cleared funds.. in paypal"

if the winner bidder bids and you have included the above...  buyer has no option but to wait or ebay has to release funds..  it's a condition of your sale and buyer has bidded reading the condition.. it's a contract..

that's all you have to do.. and ebay has legal right to with hold funds if you include that in listing

Message 12 of 60
Latest reply

just love it when i win

casual sellers will care...  u don't  but people who sell little want to get paid right away

Message 13 of 60
Latest reply

just love it when i win

it hasn't been posted yet.. but now i will post as i have cleared funds

Message 14 of 60
Latest reply

just love it when i win

And the people who you are targetting your 'advice' to are the ones who can least afford the slew of negs such action will likely attract.

Message 15 of 60
Latest reply

just love it when i win

it's no different to a seller preferring a bank deposit payment..  ebay can't stop that.. ebay can't stop a seller from saying pick up preferred...  a seller can ask what ever payment they want...ebay only want their fees and i pay them no matter how i get payment.. but payment means cleared funds.. you only have to know the law which i do.. product i sell is hard to come by and usually cheaper than anyone else so i except clear funds or i sell to the first person who pays me cash..why don't you think ebay will not apply their policy to car sales?

ebay would never win in court to a car sale..

don't have a go at me because i prove a point.. all u have to do is list in your listing you wont post until cleared funds.. 

Message 16 of 60
Latest reply

just love it when i win

depends what they are selling

Message 17 of 60
Latest reply

just love it when i win

question to you paddi   why do you let ebay and i assume others in your life do and say things which those people and ebay legally know they can't do.. why would you let someone control u in that manner?

Message 18 of 60
Latest reply

just love it when i win

and to add  reason why i pushed ebay for this..is because i posted the item would not be sent until cleared funds as a condition of sale.. the winner didn't even have the money to pay for item.. said he would pay 5 days after he placed his bid...i told him that ebay will hold his funds for 21 days.. his responce was "i don't care u have to post under ebay policy"

a case of a buyer using the systym to his advantage...i waited for payment  and i still had to send a second reminder.. this is because the buyer tried to use ebay policy ...for his advantage.i know better  i know the law

ok . so im the wrong dooer here for sticking to my rights.. as a casual seller..  i always win   ive never lost in court

Message 19 of 60
Latest reply

just love it when i win

If there is anything in ebay's policies that ebay thought they couldn't do then ebay wouldn't have it in black and white lol.

You must be one smart cookie?

Message 20 of 60
Latest reply