mail sorting centers nsw qld

Chullora NSW and Underwood Qld...Anyone else find these sorting centers seem to hold parcels for 5 to 7 business days where once parcels use to be held only for a day or two max...  ?..And it aint xmas either..

Man Sad

Message 1 of 27
Latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

Re: mail sorting centers nsw qld

original.gif

Despite the long-eyelashed ones devouring my rose bushes ???     Nah, they're too cute Tippy.............

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 11 of 27
Latest reply

@twyngwyn wrote:

see this thread.....the never-ending nightmare

http://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Selling/Another-Chullora-delay/m-p/1943717/highlight/true#M131849

hmmmmmmmmm ok..looks like its not just me or my imagination.

2017 and things slow down instead of going forwards with technology.

might as well bring back Cobb & Co.Man Frustrated

Message 12 of 27
Latest reply

Well, they would be less full of horse ship if nothing else

Message 13 of 27
Latest reply

@daydreams_12 wrote:

Unfortunately when you pay the "Top Brass"such incredibly inflated salaries there isnt a great deal of money left to do the job that you are supposed to be doing.  Third world countries have a better postal system than we do!!!!!!!

yes i agree.

i have parcels sitting at Chullora NSW since monday last week. a total of 8 days now.

UNBELIEVABLE.Man Frustrated

Message 14 of 27
Latest reply

At least buyers are finally getting used to the idea of slow post these days...I usually email all buyers after posting telling them to expect at least a week delivery, no matter where it is going as Australia Post is now so .. Unreliable? Slow? unpredictable? All our local mail from Northern Rivers, goes allllllllll the way down to the Hunter Valley mail centre...then comes alllllll the way back up again, to be delivered 20km away. The local mail centre here is no longer used for Northern NSW mail...ridiculous and stupid, but I guess it saves them money...
Message 15 of 27
Latest reply

an update on underwood Qld mail sorting center. just got to laugh what else can one do?

small parcel held for 16 days at underwood Qld mail facility center.....LOL...WHAT A JOKE.

Message 16 of 27
Latest reply

Indeed.

If you had opened a lost mail case when you could have, and put that on AP's facebook page, everything would probably have been sorted by now.

Message 17 of 27
Latest reply

fairlaneltd
Community Member

Mine is Granvill  NSW  thats the centre that screws mine around

Message 18 of 27
Latest reply

I sent a parcel from Mildura to a lady north of Sydeny on the 8th of April, she email Thursday asking where the item was, turns out it went from Mildura to Sunshine in Vic, then to Chullora, back to Vic again then back to Chullora and is waiting in Vic. I called Aust Post only to get the Hey Good News the item will be deliverd on the 27th message. So the item has taken nearly a month and will have covered 4500kms (roughly) and Im told the 27th is Good News....

Message 19 of 27
Latest reply

@powersports57 wrote:

I sent a parcel from Mildura to a lady north of Sydeny on the 8th of April, she email Thursday asking where the item was, turns out it went from Mildura to Sunshine in Vic, then to Chullora, back to Vic again then back to Chullora and is waiting in Vic. I called Aust Post only to get the Hey Good News the item will be deliverd on the 27th message. So the item has taken nearly a month and will have covered 4500kms (roughly) and Im told the 27th is Good News....

AU post needs a major overhaul.

Message 20 of 27
Latest reply