removal of automatic relist

I am really disgusted with ebay, with the way they reward thier long term sellers. I have been informed because I have sold so much on ebay I no longer qualify for auto relist 3 times. If that is the way they reward long term clients, I don't wish to be a part of ebay. It states in black and white, (available to non-business sellers, this option can save you time as it automatically relists your item up to three times if it doesn't sell.) This is false advertising. Also why should we be charged a fee for postage, when the client pays the postage. It seems the longer you are with ebay, the more they take from you. Karen

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: removal of automatic relist

It appears you have the starting price at a price you sell at on auctions and if you mostly only get one bid, I suggest changing most of your listings to BIN. Then you can list each one for 30 days rather than 10 days max. Smiley Wink

The fees on postage was to stop members abusing the system by selling an item for $1 with $500 postage.

And there were a lot so we have them to thank for that. Smiley Mad

image host
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Off topic, but you may find you're doing yourself a disservice by having your auctions as "private listings" , many buyers are very wary of them since they can mask shill bidding (amongst other things).

"Private listings" were originally intended for items of a personal nature or expensive items.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Once you sell many items then in ebay's eyes you're then a business.

Back when I was permitted to sell lol when I reached the very huge amount of $1K I to sadly lost my 3 free relists Woman Sad

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

And if you have more than one account, eBay will link the accounts so an account with only a small amount of feedback/sales will also lose the free auto lists as I found out. I didn't ask for my accounts to be linked, eBay just do it 😔

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply