stores

Hi al I've just been looking at the table setup for stores  and their fees etc, and I  can't work it out , for a basic store $19.95 supscription fee they have a 200 free fixed price listings a month but then theres an insertion fee is that after your 200 is used up? and also I am confused with the final cap fee of $250 what is that for ? any help would be appreciated thank you 

you really are a special bunch
Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: stores

Yes the listing fees only kick in after you have used up the 200 free but it only applies to BIN items and the basic listing, it does not include any extras like subtitle, all auctions are charged for, none free unless there is a special offer on.

The cap of $250 fvf is on a single item, not on your monthly total.

I have a store for my new items and also have another 2 selling ids, one is used for auctions with 40 free and the other for 40 BIN + best offer listings as I find those two formats work better with used clothing.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Re: stores

yep

a Basic Store ($19.95) gets you 200 Fixed Price listings per month which includes auctions inn the Collectables category. (So a combination of BINs and auctions in Collectables only if you want totalling 200 listings per month).

That is for a basic l;isting. anything like subtitles will cost extra - they are NOT free.

After 200 listings, you then pay for any extra listings in a calendar month.

They will then cost

$0.50 for most types and

$0.05 for ones in media (plus any additional extras such as subtitles/)

In a store, with the exception of those listings in the Collectables category, all listings are fixed price (BIN).

If you want to run auctions outside of the Collectables category)  they cost

$1.50 each to list if they are under $100 and $3.50 each if they are over. - even if you haven't used your allotted free listings.

Periodically we are given additional promotions which give us extra free listings in a variety of formats.

The $250 cap is the maximum amount of Final Value Fees you can be charged on any one item that sells. So if you sold something for $50,000, your maximum FVFs on that sale wioll be $250 - not the usual percentage applied to your sales (average 8% - but depending on category is either 9.5% of 6%)

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 3 of 3
Latest reply