what is happening to ebay???????????????

Hi guy`s recently had a problem buyer that left bad feedback after 1 day,and didnt buy anything from me???anyway was sending me harrassing & threatening messages (27)in total until i threatened them with police action. I contacted ebay 15 times regarding the harrassment/threats and the fact that they didn`t buy anything from me,and left feedback,all the messages i got were automatic "sorry there is nothing we can do about it messages" now I am up to message 12 regarding the item in question,that  was sold to another  5 days later, and they " YOU guessed it" sorry there is nothing we can do?? Now please correct me if i am wrong ,"WHAT DO WE PAY SUCH HIGH FEE`s FOR????????????????  Think it may be time t switch to gumtree,at least im not paying gumtree to be "sorry there is nothing we can do" !!!!!!!!!!!   AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   man its frustrating ,you try hard to do the right thing and get pumped in the process, And those that cause the trouble dont even get a slap on the wrist, honestly dont waste your time with ebay`s customer support,they obviously dont read the messages we send,just click the button and the computer automatically answer`s with "YOU know what" if i say it again i`kll freak, thanks for listening to me.

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Re: what is happening to ebay???????????????

tstore
Community Member
Please check my above messages for the true story.
Message 11 of 15
Latest reply

why cant you just go to . Block bidder or block that person from contacting you which you can do . No more probs then . cheers . Craig

Message 12 of 15
Latest reply

@houseoflydiafashions wrote:

Hi,

We are a new seller to ebay and we had a lady who purchase a mannequin from us and damaged the item. we offered her a refund because she threatened us with negitive feedback. After many emails and offers she insisted we cancel the sale. We did. Then she would  not give back the mannequinn and left us bad feed back. We thoroughly checked the item before sending and it was in brand new condition. But it's easy we could have missed something. We were extremely honest and really wanted to help her fix the problem. She just didn't want us to help in any way. Is there anything we can do about negtive feed back? Will it effect  other sales on our ebay site??

Thankyou for taking the time to help.

I looked at the listing for the mannequin you sold her and at her completed listings. Among other things, she appears to sell women's fashion items Smiley Surprised  What a surprise.

Take a look at her completed item that ended on 12 August 13 at around 01.55 AEST (I would put in the title but don't want to get slapped around by the mods).

The second photo of that listing shows the top of the mannequin they have used to display the coat.  The patterned material looks the same as that on the mannequin you sold them . . . . . but it does look a little 'off-centre'.  Is the mannequin they are using for their listings the same one you sold them?  Did you sell the exact same one shown in the pictures on your listing?

If you sold them a different mannequin than the one in the lsiting phots AND the patterned material was off-centre then I can understand why they would be "not happy".  ALSO, how can something be "Vintage" if it is "Brand New", and you have another three for sale right now . . . . . all using the exact same listing photo.  I am now confused!

Message 13 of 15
Latest reply

eBay is Dead and Failing Miserably According to Business Week

Message 14 of 15
Latest reply

Digging up a thread that has not been commented on in over NINE years is also, long dead

Has'nt stopped you from using it for buying and selling though. Funnily enough 

This has to do with the forum for eBay Australia how?

Message 15 of 15
Latest reply