why am i not getting 100 free listings promotion anymore ?

lyrics72
Community Member

Message 1 of 28
Latest reply
27 REPLIES 27

Re: why am i not getting 100 free listings promotion anymore ?

There have been quite a few since May.

As everybody recommends look to the boards, especially Thursday, Friday and Monday. Also check your selling page. Often the facility will be there for the accepting, you just don't get an email.

Message 11 of 28
Latest reply

@bede3823 wrote:

Just interested to know if its any and all sellers receiving these or only the larger sellers?

I have no idea how ebay chooses who gets the freebies, but its nothing to do with the size of the seller. This account which has never sold anything, always seems to get the freebie offers.

Message 12 of 28
Latest reply

I often don't get the offers, but the links normally work.

Message 13 of 28
Latest reply

Yes that is exactly what I am talking about also I use to get emails about them too. But now nothing! Someone told it is because we are non-store sellers and we now get that 3 free relisting on items now.

Message 14 of 28
Latest reply

I don't have a store, have never had a store and I have received the emails for the last 3, including the one this morning. The one before those 3 I got a message at the bottom of my seller page, with no email. The few prior to that I didn't get at all.

Message 15 of 28
Latest reply

Thank you for the information, it is quite odd that some of us who use to get them all the time aren't getting them anymore and then others who didn't get them often are getting them now. Also I wonder if it is because I subscribed to seller manager for a while. Today I have unsubscribed from it as really does serve a purpose for me as I am not that big of a seller.

Message 16 of 28
Latest reply

I don't think it matters what you've got or how much you do or don't use eBay. I believe it is totally RANDOM. People are getting the message when they have never sold a single thing on their account. They probably have something in their programs saying "send to 10,000 random users".

Message 17 of 28
Latest reply

Thanks for the information. Yes I recall you don't always get the emails but at least the offers were advertised when you logged in. I will keep an eye on these notice boards.

I see someone saying an offer was made this morning  -does anyone have the link? Please??

Regards!

Message 18 of 28
Latest reply

Hope link works for everyone.

http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/1862

Message 19 of 28
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

As a storeholder you used to get 40 per month, and now you get at least 200 per month.

is that right davewil? at least 200 free a month?

As a store holder I thought i only got 40 a month

Are these recent changes?

I just had a look at the promotional savings in my ebay invoice and it appears i did get some extra free listings last month.

Are the entire 200 free listings given automaticly or do we need to do something to get all the possible savings?

On the daily log in page i get its basically only a blank page with just the login spaces so i dont really see to many headers or banners.

Is there anywhere we can read about these offers?

Message 20 of 28
Latest reply