why am i not getting 100 free listings promotion anymore ?

lyrics72
Community Member

Message 1 of 28
Latest reply
27 REPLIES 27

Re: why am i not getting 100 free listings promotion anymore ?

bummer! not for store holders. Smiley Sad

Message 21 of 28
Latest reply

@denswear wrote:

@davewil1964 wrote:

As a storeholder you used to get 40 per month, and now you get at least 200 per month.

is that right davewil? at least 200 free a month?

As a store holder I thought i only got 40 a month

Are these recent changes?

I just had a look at the promotional savings in my ebay invoice and it appears i did get some extra free listings last month.

Are the entire 200 free listings given automaticly or do we need to do something to get all the possible savings?

On the daily log in page i get its basically only a blank page with just the login spaces so i dont really see to many headers or banners.

Is there anywhere we can read about these offers?

A Basic Store subscription includes up to 200 fixed price listings per month. If you have a new store you may have listing limits and not be able to list 200.

More info about the 2014 changes is in the Seller Centre

http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/selling-fees/fee-change-overview

Message 22 of 28
Latest reply

Ebay consultants seem not to know,

Ritika S. 06:06:42
I'd like to inform you that every account gets only 40 free listing a month and I've checked your account and found that you have already used your 40 free listing.

anacondasecurity2012 06:08:20
I was granted 100 free listings last month and for several months previous . When was the change and why didn't ebay notify me.?

Ritika S. 06:09:18
No, Martin, you can list 100 items a month from your account and those 100 listing are not free.

Ritika S. 06:10:19
eBay only provide 40 free listing per account. However, if you have any store subscription then it cannot be exceeded.

anacondasecurity2012 06:10:50
Yes they always have been I have not paid a listing fee for over 5months but am asked if I would like to relist for free and told I can have up to 100 free listings.

Ritika S. 06:12:21
No martin, you cannot list 100 items for free.

How are we sellers suppose to know.... I received the free 100 listings so I know......

Message 23 of 28
Latest reply

I received the emails from eBay for the promotions regularly until about 6 months ago and have not have one since.

I rely on the Discussion Page and keep my open for them.   I also have a couple of eBay 'friends' and we send them to each other.

I can't explain why they stopped.   I wonder (when you get them in advance and accept them), whether eBay don't send them then?

Message 24 of 28
Latest reply

http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/2246

Did you receive this one starting tomorrow ?

Message 25 of 28
Latest reply

http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/2246

Starts tomorrow until 5.1.15   Go for it !!!

Message 26 of 28
Latest reply

I've been there anacondasecurity2012  😞

You hang up scratching your head and wondering why you bothered to ring.   The answers must be on a screen, ... and half the time the answer doesn't apply to the question asked .....

I know this isn't an answer, but I really understand your frustration.

I used to get regular free listing invitations, but they've completely dried up and I have to find them on the Discussion Page.    But the consultant tells me that I DO still get them ????   BUT I DON'T .......

I think I'll have a drink .... or a Valium ..... or something .....

Message 27 of 28
Latest reply

Sometimes I get the email, sometimes I don't. One time I got the email on the Sunday afternoon......8 hours before they were due to end. I had already accepted the offer several days before after it was posted on here.

I think as far as getting the email goes, my theory is, they put it into the computer and tell it to send it to X amount of random people. I thought that when some people were saying they were receiving the offer on buying accounts that had never been set up to sell.

Message 28 of 28
Latest reply