with these stupid defects you may need to go back to the books

Hi all, I don't know about most sellers, but when I sell something I write it in a book with their email address.

Looks like I will have to check any bids and the bidder. Why !

Just incase I do get suspended, then I have the info to still go though with the sale.

I have done this for years, as my computer went on me once, and living in the country I couldn't just pop down to the 

Library. Flooded out and no power for 6 days, not that I could post anything then, but my customers understood, when I could.

Now reading the other posts, if one ID is supended , so  are the others, hubby would be pleased.

One of my IDs is already 1.75% because 2 items have gone missing to Croatia, the address was right

So just waiting to give a refund, now if more went missing, or more defects through no fault of my own,

wouldn't take long to get to 5%.

I now no longer sell international. 

One question, does this go for the last year. 

Just another bit of info, reading the US Site, paypal has a new website over there, and they do not like it. 

Cheers

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: with these stupid defects you may need to go back to the books

Who knows if eBay will go back a year for this one but they did with the defective defect system so i wouldn't be surprised.

It's like if the RTA changed a 80kph zone to a 60kph zone,then send you a fine in the mail for driving at 80k 6months ago when it was still legal.eBay logic.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Re: with these stupid defects you may need to go back to the books

sorry , it was the defect system i meant, but have had some fantastic news, the items have turned up in Croatia, so thats nearly 4 weeks if anyone sends there, normal letter rate. Got great feedback, now going to wait and see if they take the defects off me.

will be interesting.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply