Book Fairs, Library Sales - Dates & Times

Let's continue the great thread from the 'old' boards and share information about Library Sales, Book Fairs
Message 1 of 1,392
Latest reply
1,391 REPLIES 1,391

The good thing is you can book stuff online and it gets brought out to you in the mobile truck.
Message 511 of 1,392
Latest reply

Lifeline Canberra bookfair coming up soon -

Sept 24, 25, 26, 2010 at EPIC.

Note: Prices tend to be a bit high ($3-5 for ordinary mm pbs), but if you're happy with a reduced selection, usually $10 a green bag after 1.30 on Sunday.

Plenty of SF available then from experience. Not much Fantasy, but that makes it easier to find the quality SF.
Call some place paradise, kiss it goodbye - Don Henley
Message 512 of 1,392
Latest reply

Lifeline Harbour to Hawkesbury Book Fair
$1 Clearance; Sat-Sun Aug 21-22, 9am-4pm
Ignatius Rds, West Lindfield.

And for once, I will stay away!
Message 513 of 1,392
Latest reply

:^O
~ Mon ~
Message 514 of 1,392
Latest reply

:^O

:-(
Message 515 of 1,392
Latest reply

laynesmum
Community Member
Hi Perthites - according to The West this morning the big book sale starts again 20th August at UWA. See you all there ๐Ÿ˜„

Amanda

Did anyone make it last night or am I going to run into all of you on Sunday for fill a box?
:-p
Message 516 of 1,392
Latest reply

I went last night. Line got halted 10 people from the door (woe!) so it took an extra 30 minutes to get in โ€ฆ I think they only let ยฝ the people in that they did last time. Maybe thatโ€™s why the opened an hour earlier?
No spectacular finds โ€ฆ Mr Faraway came to make sure I didnโ€™t get out of control so I only purchased 3 bags full last night, but I am very happy with what I got. And I was very very good I only looked at the childrenโ€™s and YA books.

Reading books is my superpower

Message 517 of 1,392
Latest reply

I will not go to the lifeling bookfair at Lindfield today - repeat after me - I will not go to the lifeline bookfair, I will not go to the Lifeline bookfair ......:_| First steps in not going to the bookfairs - very difficult.
Message 518 of 1,392
Latest reply

but you might miss out on TREASURE !!!
Message 519 of 1,392
Latest reply

We are in the process of screwing the last 5 bookcases to the walls of the garage. I have 80 boxes of books to squeeze into those 5 bookcases ... hmmm do I need more books - NO! I also have 300+ boxes at my friends place and my daughter's place. My Mum says 'you want to go to a garage sale, go to your daughter's garage & pay her for your own books!!' :^O
Message 520 of 1,392
Latest reply