Sports, Books, Movies & Music
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

12-9-2012 Looking for books to buy.

Hello book people, I like to read before I go to sleep, and a few years ago I purchased a book of short stories. I think it was called Hell on High Seas by a reporter. Fabulous book of very remarkable true stories at sea. I am looking for similar boo...

Music sellers - genre item specifics not showing in search It's Serious!!

Ahhhhh, Could ebay have got it wrong ....again? Checked the search of CD's and LP vinyl after last nights category change updates, not sure if this was a problem before that, but anyone who sells or buys assuming Genre (Classical, rock, pop) is worki...

Return policy on 2nd hand books

Hi, I am about to add a return policy to my 2nd hand book listings. The rare time I have had a problem I have happily refunded in full, including postage, but I haven't stated this as a policy. What I am wondering is do other booksellers get many ret...

Aust Post Increase in Prices

Thanks to jlb225oz for sending me this link http://auspost.com.au/about-us/price-changes.html I have also seen a printout that announces new prepaid satchels as of Monday March 5th. These replace the current red/white prepaid bags and are dearer BUT ...

listing price for books

sorry if this has been answered previously but can someone tell me if the listing price for books for stores will change with the new price rise or is it still the same Also what is the listing price for books for non store owners - i did try and che...

Interesting read

Hope the link works, could only find a cached version. Larry McMurtry's used book store sold off three quarters of its stock at an auction earlier this month: Further proof that print is dying? Or a hopeful passing of the torch. I am always intereste...

New eBay selling survey

Did any one else receive the latest eBay survey requesting our opinions on the Selling Experience with eBay?? With questions like which other online sites we sell on (and they listed the sites they were interested in)...and do we have our own website...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Are you a hoarder?

I have had a collection of items moving around with me between Brisbane and Victoria. I've had sheds where I couldn't park my car in them even though they were big enough to hold 6 cars. Why? I don't know why. But after watching Hoarder shows of late...

Help find book please

Does anyone have a copy of MANIA kids Australian magazine June 2011 issue 125 sc KUNG FU PANDA 2 I have posted the wrong copy and now it has sold - eeek - first time this has ever happened to me, I must be getting too old for this game

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How are your book sales going?

Is it just me or are sales really really slow atm? I used to sell lots of books all the time...now, even the bulk packs arent going like they used to. I guess there is just not much money around at present. How are your sales going? Do you think its ...

Best match

After a recent ebay survey asked respondents - "How important is it to you to improve your ranking in search results?" It then asked sellers, "How would you feel if you could bid on your Final Value Fees which would improve your ranking in search res...