Can't change primary address

I get stuck in a sign in loop when trying to change my registration address on my account. I'm able to change all other addresses, but when I click on 'Change' for my main contact information it takes me to a sign in page and when I sign in, it just refreshes that same page over and over again. My username and password are correct.

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Clear cache and cookies. Reboot. Use a different browser.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Tried that.
Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

I have the same issue, is there no fix for this??

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

If you tried my suggestion from over a year ago, that is the usual fix for signin loops, then no.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

jamieratnakaran
Community Member

I have had this very same problem. Tried to speak to eBay about it and apparently because of their ridiculous "managed payments" system it is not possible to change the address's on your account if you are moving countries (not sure if this is relevant to you?). You have to close your account and open a new account.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

I doubt it is the same problem. The OP was way before MP and easily remedied. I would be talking to eBay instead of posting misinformation.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply