Cart wont work with more than 6 items

Is anyone else having this issue? When I add more than 6 items to the cart I get this error message "We can't process your payment. Please select a different payment method or check your payment details."

If it bring the number of items back to six I can checkout fine. Doesn't matter which items it is, it's if it's more than 6 items it plays up. I've tried several accounts and several different browsers/devices, and it makes no difference.

Ebay's solution was to pay individually, but I don't want to waste all my 5% vouchers.

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Cart wont work with more than 6 items

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

I was trying to use the Cart last night.....there were 8 items in it and the seller had sent an invoice.  There was also one other item which I wanted to pay for at the same time.

There was no option at all to pay.  I had to end up going back to my Purchase History and could only pay for the invoiced items.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

I guess at least most of your items were from the one seller and you could request an invoice. Mine are all from different sellers and quite a few require immediate payment.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

vergs
Community Member

YES! I'm having this issue and it is frustrating! Is there a fix?

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Wait until tomorrow. Friday is maintenance day.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Still happening!! frustrating...

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Still happening as of this post.
Message 7 of 7
Latest reply