Compliance Restriction - Please Help

<Posting this here as well as I assume more people would be able to read this and offer advice>

Hi guys, need some advice and guidance on this issue...

Two weeks ago, my eBay account got restricted due to a "compliance" issue.. I was asked for my verification documents showing name and address.. i submitted those.. waited a couple of days, no reply.. been writing to eBay customer service almost everyday.. all they keep saying is that they are sorry and will escalate this with the internal review team.. 

I've written to them atleast 8 times.. spoken to a supervisor.. all say they cannot do anything apart from writing emails to them and waiting... I am unable to list new products or adjust quantities of existing ones - cannot add more stock to my out of stock ones either.. i can't even buy anything on eBay anymore!...this is really bleeding me... I have gone ahead and uploaded more ID verification and business establishment documents as well to make my case stronger but there is no reply...

Does anyone have any idea as to what is happeneing? have any of you faced this before? do you have any suggestions? If any of you could alert an eBay staff about this, id be more than greatful....

When ever I try to edit the quantity of something, this is what i get...

Your account is currently restricted. Please refer to "{URL0}" for next steps to be considered for reinstatement.

Issue_461_Block_OFAC_Compliance_Restriction

All I sell are IT Accessories and a couple of vitage sunglasses.. that's it...

Please help...

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Compliance Restriction - Please Help

Just wondering if you have been drop shipping

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Nope.. not at all..

I hold all my stock which is listed on eBay - or on any other platform for that matter

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

How was this resolved?  I am facing something similar

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

I doubt OP will see this after 3 years.

image host
Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

You are registered in Canada, policies may be different there to here in Australia. You'd be better off asking on the Canadian boards.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 6 of 6
Latest reply