Does anyone know how to fix this

I have tried multiple times to update my account details and it still doesn't go away? anyone know how to fix this IMG_3788.jpg

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

It sounds as though you have not gone through the steps required by Managed Payments to verify your ID (with passport or driver licence) and your bank account (logging in to your bank account via eBay portal OR using the micro deposit method).

You must read this thoroughly: https://www.ebay.com.au/help/selling/getting-paid/registering-seller?id=4792

Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

Hi there,  I am guessing you signed up to managed payments, as your listings have GPay as a payment option, and this used to be a good indicator of MP Signup.

I also note you have had a few sales,  so I am assuming the problem is with your bank account.  Did you use the micro deposit verification system, and if so did you successfully complete the account verification.

Also is the bank account name identical to your ID document and registered ebay details, and are your ebay and bank account types also match, IE: both personal or both business.

Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

I have already gone through this process when I first started selling on eBay, unsure why it has just randomly popped up! Do you have any suggestions on what I should do 

Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

how long has the gap been between selling? ie......have you sold something every week, since signing up?

Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

@gutterpunkz05 wrote:

Hi there,  I am guessing you signed up to managed payments, as your listings have GPay as a payment option, and this used to be a good indicator of MP Signup.

I also note you have had a few sales,  so I am assuming the problem is with your bank account.  Did you use the micro deposit verification system, and if so did you successfully complete the account verification.

Also is the bank account name identical to your ID document and registered ebay details, and are your ebay and bank account types also match, IE: both personal or both business.

That’s a nifty little indicator! 

It does seem specifically the bank account verification that’s at issue here.

Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

I’ve sold items every now and then. Probably only once a month 

Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

contact ebay.....HELP at top of page.....type them your story.....ask for a supervisor if you think you're getting 'fobbed off'.....good luck!

Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

Once a month..? That may keep you perpetually in the “new seller” category.

Message 10 of 13
Latest reply