GWS Giants and Gold Coast Suns are still missing from the AFL team drop-down list

Come on eBay, can we enter the 21st century already? It's bad enough that the coins category doesn't go past the year 2000. Yes, I know I can manually type it in (unlike the aforementioned coin era which is hard coded in a drop-down box), but they should have been in the list years ago, it's not like the two teams have only just started this year.

Other teams that are missing from the list are ye olde Brisbane Bears (Fitzroy Lions is actually in there, shock horror), and the Footscray Bulldogs before they threw their identity away. And why is North Melbourne listed under just Kangaroos?

I don't expect any eBay staff/web developers/script kiddies to actually read these boards, just wanted to vent.

Also,  the boards don't allow embedding PNG files? Is this site completely unchanged from the eBay of 1995? Also sick of the kid-friendly  filter on an 18+ website, no other version of eBay stoops that low. Don't make me start using Cyrillic or Greek script to get around it.

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

GWS Giants and Gold Coast Suns are still missing from the AFL team drop-down list

imastawka
Honored Contributor

You should be so lucky.

My category doesn't even rate a mention.

With over 25,000 listings you would think it would have it's own category by now, but it doesn't.

It's lumped in with another broader category.

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply