How do we fix the Scrolling Tool so it will work properly?

Hello

I have been having problems with the Scrolling Tool when using it. Sometimes it will stop and start and then won't work properly

at all. This has been happening since I joined eBay. I have contacted staff at eBay for help and they did help once or twice but the Scrolling Tool still doesn't work very well. 

I wish they had a Technician on call who could help fix the Scrolling Tool.

Does anyone else have this problem and what have they done to fix it or are they putting up with it like me!

I am not very happy with this at all. One would think that a company like eBay would have a better Technical Department that could help their Sellers because without the Sellers there would be no eBay 

upthearts6

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: How do we fix the Scrolling Tool so it will work properly?

You can also click on the mouse wheel and then move your mouse up or down the page. The further down you move the mouse, the faster the page scrolls down. Just click on the wheel again to stop it scrolling.
Message 11 of 12
Latest reply

Re: How do we fix the Scrolling Tool so it will work properly?

@davewil1964 wrote:

I use the wheel on my mouse. Has always worked for Firefox and Chrome.

If I need a long scroll, I click and drag the sidebar.

Not an option if it's not working as per the Op,(makes using the Page up and down buttons an option).

Not a good option for me as arthritic pain and other issues.

@brerrabbit585 wrote:
You can also click on the mouse wheel and then move your mouse up or down the page. The further down you move the mouse, the faster the page scrolls down. Just click on the wheel again to stop it scrolling.

To hard to control at times,(using the page up and down buttons work easier and the End/Home buttons

gets to the top or bottom quickly).

Message 12 of 12
Latest reply