Items (13) I bought and received back in June but can't "hide" them in my Summary page..

No matter how many times I click on :hide" they are back next time I log in! 

Not really a problem but an annoyance .. any ideas how to get them gone .. permanently?

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Items (13) I bought and received back in June but can't "hide" them in my Summary page..

I only had that happen once, ages ago. After I hit the hide button, I refreshed the page before I clicked out. Otherwise, every time I clicked out and went back, they were there again. I don't know if that will help in your situation.

The only other thing I can suggest is to clear out your cookies and cache in your browser. That can help with a lot of eBay issues. Make sure you change the setting to remove the cache for all time, rather than just the last month (or whatever the option says). It will log you out of all sites you are logged into, so make sure you know all your passwords (untick the option to clear everything else, except cookies and cache).

If you are unsure how to remove those things, let us know and also let us know which browser you use and one of us will give instructions.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

I only had that happen once, ages ago. After I hit the hide button, I refreshed the page before I clicked out. Otherwise, every time I clicked out and went back, they were there again. I don't know if that will help in your situation.

The only other thing I can suggest is to clear out your cookies and cache in your browser. That can help with a lot of eBay issues. Make sure you change the setting to remove the cache for all time, rather than just the last month (or whatever the option says). It will log you out of all sites you are logged into, so make sure you know all your passwords (untick the option to clear everything else, except cookies and cache).

If you are unsure how to remove those things, let us know and also let us know which browser you use and one of us will give instructions.

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply