Listings

I can't see any of my listings, either active or sold. When I click on 'My Ebay' all I see is a recent purchase and nothing else. Where are my listings? A recent item unsold was still showing in active but 'Ended' and not in unsold. All This has happened overnight. There is no 'customize' option anymore either. When I clicked on 'discussion boards' I was taken to a page of articles being sold by other vendors.

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Listings

On mine at the top right is The My eBay landing page is set to All Lists,[change]

Go to that and once the drop down box comes up just chage it what you want,(I use the All lists as then

everything is in the one place.

http://my.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextAllSelling&ssPageName=STRK:M...

View solution in original post

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Listings

I can see 13 items that you have listed.

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

Listings

To add, this just may be YET ANOTHER glitch in the Ebay system at the moment.  As if there were not enough already!!!!!!!

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

Listings

Thank you

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

Listings

But Where did you see them? I know if you click on' sellers other items' they will show but the poor vendor doesn't seem to be able to see them.

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

Listings

when I go from this page, 14 come up for me when I click 'view listings'

Same when I do a search by seller

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

Listings

Have you changed to selleing/sold in the drop down box under your ebay?

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

Listings

I now see 17 listings.

image host
Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

Listings

How do I change the customize option so that Active listings show at the head of my listings instead of Unsold, please?

Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

Listings

On mine at the top right is The My eBay landing page is set to All Lists,[change]

Go to that and once the drop down box comes up just chage it what you want,(I use the All lists as then

everything is in the one place.

http://my.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextAllSelling&ssPageName=STRK:M...

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply