My EBAY site is ridiculously slow WHATS GOING ON ????

My EBAY SITE IS SO SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW WHATS GOING ON??????????????

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: My EBAY site is ridiculously slow WHATS GOING ON ????

imastawka
Honored Contributor

It couild be lots of things.

Change browsers if you are using Internet Explorer - ebay does't support it anymore

Clear cookiies and cache.    And download an adblocker for your specific browser

It's usually the ads that slow the loading of pages

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Same here, it has been going on for a long time now. Read many posts and tried many things.

Doesn't matter which computer I use, which browser, which location. I have even seen it almost 'hang' on a computer with NBN 100/100 and my computer is doing NBN 32/25. New computers, old computers, in the city and in small towns, laptops and desktops.

It really is making Ebay a pain to use and I have to set aside 15 minutes and mentally prepare for the frustration before going on. Every other site has no issues and I can do anyting for hours. Then log onto ebay and BAM, ahhhh!

Please Ebay, find a way to resolve this issue. Reduce the ads or do them in adifferent way, whatever.

Cheers,

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

@graeme-cooper wrote:

Same here, it has been going on for a long time now. Read many posts and tried many things.

Doesn't matter which computer I use, which browser, which location. I have even seen it almost 'hang' on a computer with NBN 100/100 and my computer is doing NBN 32/25. New computers, old computers, in the city and in small towns, laptops and desktops.

It really is making Ebay a pain to use and I have to set aside 15 minutes and mentally prepare for the frustration before going on. Every other site has no issues and I can do anyting for hours. Then log onto ebay and BAM, ahhhh!

Please Ebay, find a way to resolve this issue. Reduce the ads or do them in adifferent way, whatever.

Cheers,

As advised - USE AN ADBLOCKER.

I, and many others, use one. Guess what? They work!

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply