bug report

p_carte
Community Member

RE: Add message to seller option at checkout

As both a buyer and seller I have noted the message is failing to appear on the order.

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: bug report

Is this always on a Friday 'maintenance day' for ebay? Fridays are full of glitches.....
Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

No eBay staff here, just other members like yourself

As mentioned, Friday is a day of wide spread glitches in all areas

Are you on the app or the full site?  (the app is full of glitches every day)

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Bug reportNot working

Unfortunately eBay has no realistic and clear option for users to submit bug reports. The IT department are far more focused on changing fonts and colours than they are on fixing ongoing issues for eBay users.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

eBay would tell you

1449610204609.jpg

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

If you are in Ebay australia and trype in Latvia in the search bar it shows approximately1,600 items, That is for the default location. Change the location to worldwide and you see approx 10,000 items.The default category is Latvia. Why? You can change the default to "all categories". But why should you have to do it manually? If you type in another Country name such as Australia it uses all categories as a default.

Change to US Ebay and it will show 140,000 items with the default being all categories.

Until a month ago the search  numbers were similar for the Ebay Australia and US Eaby but not any more. Why the change?

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

I doubt it has anything to do with the wipe/maintenance cycle of the cloud as these notations have failed to appear on orders placed on days other than Friday. It’s more likely an error within the dialogue box not loading text to the order form.

From now on I just going to instruct buyers to message me directly and not use the add message to seller option at checkout.

Thanks to everybody for the replies.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply