how can I print the listing?

bid_les
Community Member

I need a way to print the eBay listing showing the images, description, and in the case of "make an Offer", the Actual price i paid. Ideally, this should ideally all be on 1-2 pages to conserve on paper.

The reason for my requirement is that I spend half my time in the USA, where i do most of my eBay purchases on eBay.com. I then bring many of my eBay purchases back to Canada when I return to my home. at the customs, the agents look at the ebay invoices i submit, then occasionally they try to validate my purchase by looking up the item # on eBay. The online info only shows the original asking price, not my Accepted offer price. The agents then question why my invoice does not match the online price.

The above issues cause many questions to be asked, and my only recourse is to login to my eBay account on a border agent's computer in order to show the agents my recent purchases. For many reasons, I am VERY uncomfortable doing this, mainly because i may not bring all purchased items back to Canada. This raises suspicion of smuggling of non-declared items, and a detailed search often follows. This can create many hours of uncomfortable delays, all of which could easily be avoided by having a simple print listing feature that shows actual price paid.

Can eBay provide a solution to my situation?

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

I really do not know what ebay would suggest, you would need to contact ebay to get their answer

I have never tried doing it myself, but have you tried right clicking on the add and selecting print from the options? 

P.S.  Not sure if you meant to, but you are posting on the Ebay Australia help forum here

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Right clicking on the original listing should enable you to print it.

As for paying a lower price, you can enter the item number at

http://www.watchcount.com/#serp

and that will show the price it sold for - you can print that page.

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Or if it helps, to the right of item in your purchase history is a small drop down menu.

Select "view order details", there is a printer friendly page.

image host
Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

headthump.gif  Even better.  Nice one Kopes

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

b0204.gif

image host
Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Image result for meanwhile in canada
Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

When we want to print off copy we just hold down Ctrl key and click P key together, and that will print.

However don't know if same on Canadian/US site, AND will only work if you can still open the listing fully.

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply