zoom function has disappeared from all my listings

Just adding my voice to the many that seem to have lost the zoom function on their eBay listings. It's been a problem all week. Frustrating, I have not sold anything this week which is unusual so I'm convinced this is the problem. 

Message 13 of 90
Latest reply
89 REPLIES 89

Problem with photos on Australian side

I suppose you (or a buyer in general) could ask the seller in a message if there are imperfections,as due to ebay's glitches,the photos are not seen clearly

Of course,people should not have to do this,ebay should FIX the issue instead of lying that there is no issue

Personally, I would also be looking even more at feedback to see if sellers are 'taking advantage' of the photo issue (or if they just flog carp in general)

Message 71 of 90
Latest reply

Just noticed....we haven't had an October 'talkfest' either.....wonder why
Message 72 of 90
Latest reply

Hi illicit ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 73 of 90
Latest reply

Back to you twyn...long time no see. Smiley Wink

Message 74 of 90
Latest reply

czt-2013
Community Member

I just found out.
Google Ebay UK, sign to your account. All photos you can enlarge and zoom (yours listing and watch list)

Message 75 of 90
Latest reply

To me eBay are making all these issues/problems on purpose just to annoy us and hope that we all just go away so the big guns can all take over.

There's no other reasons really,because how long can eBay keep on letting this go on for?

Message 76 of 90
Latest reply

I'm having this same photo zooming issue as well. Both on my own auctions and many others that I've been viewing.

None of the photos on my own listings will enlarge on the eBay AU site, but funnily enough they all seem to work fine when viewing via eBay UK and eBay US. Of course that's not of much use when selling locally, but at least it points to the problem being in the local platform somewhere.

Anyway, I just got off the phone to eBay customer service. They acknowledged the problem and apparently there is a technical team currently working on a solution, but no info as to what the actual issue is or when it would be resolved.

They said my concern had been noted and that they'd inform me once the issue has been fixed, but I'm not holding my breath. From what I've read on these forums, others have been having this issue for quite some time now... some going back a week or more.

Maybe if more users were to contact customer support, they might step up the pace a bit?
I have a feeling they've been pretty lax in their efforts to sort this issue... it's probably just small fry to them and it might take a flood of complaints to make them kick their efforts up a gear.

Message 77 of 90
Latest reply

Now there's a head scratcher Cat Wink

Message 78 of 90
Latest reply

Yep, many have said pics are working on US and UK sites but not Aus site.

image host
Message 79 of 90
Latest reply

store holders: go into your store and click on the magnifying glass next to picture (new features await)....but sadly i don't have pics for anything I've listed since this debacle started.....just my old listings.....hope it's temporary

Message 80 of 90
Latest reply