Most processes on ebay not working

No matter what I try I can NOT get ANYTHING to work on ebay, I cant acces the "my ebay" feature, or see anything related to my account, I cant pay for the item im trying to buy or see any previously brought items, I keep getting greated with "your preferences are not avaliable at this time", or; "Sorry, we encountered a problem. Please see the details below." and no amount of waiting does anything.

the only thing it seems I can do is search for items.

I tried to go through the ebay help system but found no options that relate to just general help so I've no doubt this is most likely the wrong spot for this, But if someone could help me out or tell me if they are having similar problems it would help a lot!

Thanks heaps,

Luke.

Message 1 of 22
Latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Re: Most processes on ebay not working

Just found this on the ebay facebook page.

"We are currently experiencing a site problem and our teams are working to get back to normal as soon as possible. Our highest priority is our members' trading success and we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. We will share further developments with our user community as information becomes available.

ebay Customer Service"

that was 5 mins ago.

Message 11 of 22
Latest reply

Yep. Same here.

Purchase history page - blank

Watchlist shows "Some of your information is not available at this time.

Please try again later." Glad my income doesn't depend on this and that I didn't have an item that finished while this outage was happening. I'm guessing there are going to be auctions that end without proper bidding.

Message 12 of 22
Latest reply

People be going crazy right now..

Message 13 of 22
Latest reply

has anyone found out what is actually going on? im trying to get a hold of ebay via live chat and have been wating for a little while. ive got my worked vy ss up for auction and received a call asking if i had it for sale still as they couldnt find it! dosnt end till wed 12th nov, but im still. tried to google it to find out and couldnt find much except a few people saying g20 hackers, dout that though, but yer?

Message 14 of 22
Latest reply

Look above you three comments ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 15 of 22
Latest reply

"We are currently experiencing a site problem and our teams are working to get back to normal as soon as possible. Our highest priority is our members' trading success and we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. We will share further developments with our user community as information becomes available."

Except they haven't announced this. Have just replied to some of the user comments.

Like I thought, $600 items selling for $212 because people can't bid. This is really poor ebay.

Message 16 of 22
Latest reply

It's just come back online!!!

Message 17 of 22
Latest reply

Agree, Think ebay should be letting sales that have ended in this "problem" be cancelled and fees refunded if the seller wonts. NOTHING on the anounce ment board!

Message 18 of 22
Latest reply

YER working for me now TOO!!!!!!!!

Message 19 of 22
Latest reply

Thank god lol

Message 20 of 22
Latest reply