eBay Australia Customer Service now offers "We will Call You"

You can contact eBay Australia support via email and phone. Now there is one more option: “We will Call You”.  For most of the topic you select in Online Customer Support Center, there is a link “We Will Call You”. Instead of calling eBay AU Support Center, eBay AU will call to the phone number you provide. No calling, no extended wait in the Phone Queue.

Message 1 of 100
Latest reply
99 REPLIES 99

Hi I need to get a copy of my sales for the past 24 month so I can email them. All I can find is a month to month report?

Cheers

Personal number removed for your privacy

Message 31 of 100
Latest reply

hi 1powersports

You aren't contacting eBay here, we're ordinary and fabulous members just like you 🙂 So no one from eBay will call you, sorry!

To contact eBay please click on the Customer Support on the top right hand corner of the page.

Two bonus comments: 1. It's not recommended or really allowed to put phone numbers in the listing so it's best to self-report to alert moderators who will edit out your number. 2. I understand why put your question here - you want someone to call you - good thinking! But, your needs are classed as a new topic (even though they seem to fit within this thread) so I recommend you start a new topic in the Selling section [without any personally identifying info] and hopefully your question will get a bit more exposure and experienced sellers may be able to answer your question.

I hope you get your situation sorted out!

Message 32 of 100
Latest reply

Thanks so much for your help.....Ivan Perth Australia

Message 33 of 100
Latest reply

Read the post  by hezekiah 2 up from yours.

This is a member to member board. And it NOT advisable to post your phone number.

It might be a good idea to lock this thread, mods. People are not reading what it's about.

Message 34 of 100
Latest reply

Hi

I need help from everyone. my account has been restricted. i've been told to call ebay but i do not have any phone credit. I went to the contact page and there is no "we'll call you" option.  it seems like it's not available anymore. can anyone confirm if this option is still available? if it is still available can anyone give me the link to it??

Message 35 of 100
Latest reply

It's not under contact us...

why don't you try online customer support? That's the "chat with us" option. You will also get a transcript emailed to you after the chat session ends.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 36 of 100
Latest reply

DEAD THREAD,   initially started april 2012 and the title may confuse many.

Best to start a new thread.

image host
Message 37 of 100
Latest reply

Hi my eBay name is Jayne <removed>  but just got married its now <removed> I managed to change my postal address thank god as just done a pay pal and !!!!!!! Just joined that please help !!!!!!!!!!!

Message 38 of 100
Latest reply

Jayne, you are not contacting ebay here....we are just members like you who are trying to help.

To contact ebay you need to go to the Customer Support lonk at the top right of the page and follow the prompts to get the phone number and 4 digit code number to identify your naccount.

Message 39 of 100
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Mark, ebay does not read these boards and will not ring the number you have provided.

You need to ring them yourself.  Click on Customer Support in the top right hand corner and follow the prompts to get the phone number and 4 digit code to use when you ring.

Message 40 of 100
Latest reply