eBay Australia Customer Service now offers "We will Call You"

You can contact eBay Australia support via email and phone. Now there is one more option: “We will Call You”.  For most of the topic you select in Online Customer Support Center, there is a link “We Will Call You”. Instead of calling eBay AU Support Center, eBay AU will call to the phone number you provide. No calling, no extended wait in the Phone Queue.

Message 1 of 100
Latest reply
99 REPLIES 99

Hi what is the number to ring for me to speak to someone , I am a member of eBay selling good and someone is trying to get my pal pal details but not bidding on the item I am selling .
Lauretta
Message 41 of 100
Latest reply

hi march20bowls

There are a few options for you here.

To answer your question, at the top right-hand corner of your page click on Customer Support, find the tab Contact eBay, hover over My Account, find Account Safety and click on that. There will be a couple of links you can read for more info, or on the right you can choose how to speak with an eBay rep. The phone number is located under "Call Us" with a passcode for you.  Or you can use the other options listed there.

Another avenue to pursue could include contacting PayPal since this is regarding your PayPal account.  If you have received a suspicious email PayPal says to forward to phishing@paypal.com.au and they will look at it.  If you have clicked anything in the email then run all your (up-to-date) virus scans and change all your passwords.  Follow up with a phone call to PayPal.

If you can still log into your PayPal then type the paypal address into the address bar, log in, then scroll to the bottom of the screen, and click Contact Us.  On the right hand side you will see  Call Us, which will have the phone number and a personalised passcode for you.  If you cannot log into PayPal or are wary of logging in at this time, the number is 1800 073 263 (toll free except for mobile phones and payphones) or +61 2 8223 9500 but may have some delays without the personal passcode.

And just to make sure we're on the same page, this forum, including this thread is answered by eBay members such as yourself and not by eBay staff.  Should you wish to ask more questions about this or anything else to do with eBay or PayPal please feel free to start a new topic and away - there are heaps of knowledgeable people on the boards with good advice.

Good luck with it!

Message 42 of 100
Latest reply

How are they trying to get your paypal details?

If it is just a phishing email you do not need to contact anyone....just send the email to spoof@paypal.com or spood@ebay.com and delete it.  If you have clicked on any links you need to change your passwords and run a virus scan.

Message 43 of 100
Latest reply

what is your phone number - have been searching no luck,....

Message 44 of 100
Latest reply

need uyour phone number re order...have left messages before without response.../

Message 45 of 100
Latest reply

Hi I have purchased 3 items and they are not here can not contact seller and it says when I want to open a case there is no item? 

Kind Regards

Bernice

Message 46 of 100
Latest reply

hi evileye_inc

This is a public thread so I have asked the moderators to remove your personal contact details.

Being a public thread you are talking to ordinary ebayers such as yourself.  To contact eBay or have them contact you please loook to the top right-hand of the window to Customer Support and click through to find the phone number (free call from Australian landlines).

I hope you have a good outcome for your situation.

Message 47 of 100
Latest reply

please ring me ,as my listing end today

I MADE A BIG MISTAKE IN MY LISTING

Message 48 of 100
Latest reply

http://ocsnext.ebay.com.au/ocs/cuhome

Follow the prompts till you see the call us link on the right and call them on the free call number.

Message 49 of 100
Latest reply

what is a phone number i can ebay on

i am not happy with ebay at the moment

or they can ring me ,  I have email you twice now with no reply.

Message 50 of 100
Latest reply