eBay Australia Customer Service now offers "We will Call You"

You can contact eBay Australia support via email and phone. Now there is one more option: “We will Call You”.  For most of the topic you select in Online Customer Support Center, there is a link “We Will Call You”. Instead of calling eBay AU Support Center, eBay AU will call to the phone number you provide. No calling, no extended wait in the Phone Queue.

Message 1 of 100
Latest reply
99 REPLIES 99

This is a very old thread. eBay do not read it. All you have done is spray your name and phone number on the internet.

Message 51 of 100
Latest reply

'Extended wait' wherever you are... obliging you to WAIT, and WAIT and WAIT...

Another cost cutting measure, eBay, WE ARE NOT FOOLS...

Again and again, instead of slashing sellers with FEES after FEES, eBay you need to invest into your business instead of lining the pockets of your senior management and shareholders (i.e. adjust your systems to cope with the DST winter time change when we are listing 10 days or less prior to that change -who knows when auction will end??? Certainly not the potential bidders, or so they tell me...- , your lack of flexibility in the 2nd chance auction -can be offered only once-, impossibility there is at discounting an invoice by more than the advertised postage costs (!), the impossibility to send more than one 2nd chance offer at a time -as used to be the case, I understand why they removed that possibility but IT IS INTERFERING WITH the BUYER/SELLER'S dealings, eBay....-, the impossibility to change the price of an item -below last bid amount- at 2nd chance offer, impossibility of liaising in an efficient manner with potential buyers -plainly and purely censored if 'wrong' word, symbol is detected by eBay systems-, prohibiting the use of email and telephone addresses in mail between eBayers (!), etc, etc.... )

Not only are you stealing from us but you are also manipulating our dealings eBay rather than adopting a positive,objective and pro-dynamic approach to our dealings, you impede our transactions, our communication, eBay, for one single reason: YOUR GREED, YOUR PARANIOA WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR THINKING THAT YOU COULD EVEN MISS OUT ON THE PROCEEDS OF A TRANSACTION, YOU ARE FEELING SOOOOO UNSECURE, EBAY, IT HAS TURNED YOU INTO A MONSTER WITH THAT OTHER MONSTER YOU CREATED BY THE NAME of 'eBay' ...

and you, little vegemites of eBayers, do not forget to sign that petition if you agree with us sellers who are being shafted by eBay:

Petition https://www.change.org/en-AU/petitions/ebay-com-au-review-exorbitant-fvf-on-items-and-postage-as-you...

Message 52 of 100
Latest reply

sure-  We just calld the number  they  gave and got a farmer who said  Mate can u try somebody else- I dont know whaty your talking about - I am at  Billapini  via Dong Ding Along

Just as well I knew the  place is real.

Tried to do  a favour by repoting a new scammer  NO  answer. They dont nswer and just refer people to their very complicated web site.

PEOPLE DONT HAVE ALL DAY. To run any biz in Au by lawyou must supply a phone number ebay . The last i reoprted u to ACC

You put a number up NOW you have removed it.

You make enough out of us - give some service

Message 53 of 100
Latest reply

diejorjor
Community Member

@girishlal wrote:

You can contact eBay Australia support via email and phone. Now there is one more option: “We will Call You”.  For most of the topic you select in Online Customer Support Center, there is a link “We Will Call You”. Instead of calling eBay AU Support Center, eBay AU will call to the phone number you provide. No calling, no extended wait in the Phone Queue.

Message 54 of 100
Latest reply

Please read the date on threads before replying diejorjor.

You have given advice to a poster who opened the thread 2 years ago....the exact same advice that the thread was started to provide.

Message 55 of 100
Latest reply

They just bumped it. For some unknown reason.

And the last thing this thread needs is bumping.

I tried talking to CS about removing it, and they told me my account wasn't in danger of being suspended for the non-violations I have racked up in here. Then they sent me a survey.

But this thread is still here for all those who can't read and want the world to know their contact details.

Message 56 of 100
Latest reply

urozgani
Community Member
I purchased the following item on 23 April but haven't still received it . And on buying list it says this item does not exist any more. I just want my money back,
Message 57 of 100
Latest reply

Why don't you lodge a Paypal INR claim then? That should get your money back.
Message 58 of 100
Latest reply

wilhevanla
Community Member

Dear Sir Madam.

I am very frusrated an diapointed in this service. When I looking for parts for an saxonette bing hercules carburetor I could not

Find an saxonette dealer anywhere in Australia so I had to look overseas. Finaly I have found the parts I needed when I want to purchase the parts than an window pop up saying that they ship anywhere in the world except Australia I like to know why.

I also like to know where are the dealers in Australia. In Autralia they sell these saxonette motorised bikes to but they donot provide replacement parts or sevice. To me it is unfair an unjust now I got an machine that I cannot use or repair. To me it

Seems that I live in an swamp it is not only with this machine but with anything I buy in Australia it is only sell the item but

No eccess to replacement parts or service.  For me it is very diapointing that I cannot fix my machine because I live on the wrong side of the world.

Message 59 of 100
Latest reply

It is hardly ebay's fault that sellers are not listing the items you want to buy.

Go to an ordinary shop for the items you need for your reapirs.

And this is not the thread for your rant....try again on the Buyer's Board.

Message 60 of 100
Latest reply