why is there no longer a link on the home page to the discussion boards? had to google to find!

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: why is there no longer a link on the home page to the discussion boards? had to google to find!

all the links now to announcements / discussion boards etc have been moved to the very bottom line of all eBay pages.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: why is there no longer a link on the home page to the discussion boards? had to google to find!

and what I really wanted to ask was how to remove a seller from your search, I buy a fair bit on ebay and sometimes forget who the sellers I have had bad expereinces with are, and would like to be able to disclude them from my future transactions :-).  Would love to be able to name and shame but is against ebay rules.  The last seller I want to ban promised a brand new item and charged new price but sent an obviously second hand item, really angry about it too. 

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

all the links now to announcements / discussion boards etc have been moved to the very bottom line of all eBay pages.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Have you contacted the seller Mandy? We're all human and can sometimes make mistakes so the best thing to do is communicate with your seller 🙂

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply