Will ebay consider Afterpay as a payment option for buyers?

Afterpay and Zip pay is prooving very popular. It would be good to offer this added payment gateway option to customers. 

Message 1 of 43
Latest reply
42 REPLIES 42

kimon82
Community Member
Its here 2020
And you have been able to buy ebay gift cards from zippay for a while
Zippay is the same setup as laybuy and afterpay
Message 31 of 43
Latest reply

The question, however, was asked very early in 2018, when Afterpay wasn't even on the radar.

So the responses at the time were to what the situation was at the time.

Most of us now know this has changed, so your advice is not actually a revelation. Or relevant to the OP.

Message 32 of 43
Latest reply

erjan7487
Community Member

Message 33 of 43
Latest reply

ZipPay doesn't have eBay store gift cards no more which really suckled because I needed one
Message 34 of 43
Latest reply

That's TWO threads you've bumped. Did you try padi's link on the other one?

My father once told me - "if you can't afford it, you don't need it". Unless it's food, clothing or shelter, of course.

If you wait 2 months you will have the money to pay outright.

Message 35 of 43
Latest reply

If he waits 2 months, he'll probably bump this thread again.
Message 36 of 43
Latest reply

@crikey*mate wrote:
If he waits 2 months, he'll probably bump this thread again.

rofl.gif

Message 37 of 43
Latest reply

I don't know how to reply with quote. Perhaps you could help me there, but in regard to waiting for 2 months to have the cash to pay outright, by then we've spent the money on other stuff 😂😉

Message 38 of 43
Latest reply

@11dustyattic,

When you reply to a post (on a computer OR using the full version on my iPhone, as I don't use the eBay app for any purpose whatsoever), you will see a blue button on the top right, just above your text field. (Along the top of the text field are the tabs for Rich Text and Preview, and then further to the right are Quote and finally Macros with a pull-down menu.

⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽     ⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽                                 ⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽        ⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽

│ Rich Text │ │ Preview │                             Quote    │   Macros  🔽

Click onto the blue button, and the specific post to which you are replying will be quoted in your post. You can truncate what's quoted once it appears in your post.

Message 39 of 43
Latest reply

@countessalmirena wrote:

@11dustyattic,

When you reply to a post (on a computer OR using the full version on my iPhone, as I don't use the eBay app for any purpose whatsoever), you will see a blue button on the top right, just above your text field. (Along the top of the text field are the tabs for Rich Text and Preview, and then further to the right are Quote and finally Macros with a pull-down menu.

⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽     ⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽                                 ⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽        ⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽

│ Rich Text │ │ Preview │                             Quote    │   Macros  🔽

Click onto the blue button, and the specific post to which you are replying will be quoted in your post. You can truncate what's quoted once it appears in your post.

Thank you countess. How did I do?  

Spoiler
Spoiler

Message 40 of 43
Latest reply