Afterpay

What's up with eBay and Afterpay as of 27/8/23?  The Afterpay logo and option seems to have disappeared within 5 minutes of me making a purchase? This seems to be an ongoing problem

Message 5 of 33
Latest reply
32 REPLIES 32

Afterpay

afterpay has disappeared as an option .  I had a number of DVDs I was watching last week which ere all offering afterpay, today 28/8/23   None of those DVDs  are showing afterpay availability. what the heck ids going on ??

Message 11 of 33
Latest reply

Afterpay

Have a read of any of the couple of dozen posts already on here about it

I am quite certain if other members knew anything more, they would have posted it

Message 12 of 33
Latest reply

Afterpay

I'm sick of trying to find and put up the answer to this - members can keep looking at all the Afterpay threads to find it.

There is an answer to the problem.

OR

Save up and pay in full

Message 13 of 33
Latest reply

Afterpay

Advice?

Pay in full

Message 14 of 33
Latest reply

Afterpay

I don’t know what to say without sounding sanctimonious. Your life isn’t worth living without Afterpay…?

Message 15 of 33
Latest reply

Afterpay

Shame all the afterpay spam threads won't be just merged into one

Anyone new coming along would be forgiven for thinking this is a forum dedicated to afterpay alone 

Message 16 of 33
Latest reply

Afterpay

I suggest you need far greater help than members on the eBay forum can give you

If you actually are serious rather than sarcastic 

Please do seek help from someone qualified to help

Message 17 of 33
Latest reply

Afterpay

I hope you never have to approach a Bank.

Why do banks not like Afterpay?

It may look like you can't manage your money and expenses

If they notice that you need to pay Afterpay bills every month, or are late in repaying the amount and often pay penalty fees, lenders might get the perception that you're not good at managing your money and it may be risky to lend you money.

Message 18 of 33
Latest reply

Afterpay

you're right....if you click on the link in here, looking for AfterPay deals......it takes you to Zip deals

Afterpay products for sale | eBay AU

Message 19 of 33
Latest reply

Afterpay

I see all the Afterpay products available with that link Twynnie, as well as Zip deals

Message 20 of 33
Latest reply