Another whinge about Australia Post

C&S has been around for 3 years now yet the tracking info uploaded to eBay is still not a clickable link to the Aus Post tracking site.

How hard can it be to get the integration correct? If I manually upload a tracking number it all works fine but the auto upload is still unclickable.

When I shop on ebay.com and have items shipped to a US address not only is the USPS tracking number clickable but it also shows in My eBay the actual date Delivered.

Message 1 of 19
Latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Re: Another whinge about Australia Post

Gosh, so many "interesting" positions on the merits of fixing a faulty link to access tracking information.

crazy-5.gif

Message 11 of 19
Latest reply

I'm hoping one of the Aus Post posters reads the thread and sends it up the food chain.

I've done the C&S printing for the day, now off to stand in line at the PO. What fun.  🙂

Message 12 of 19
Latest reply

Hey All,

This is a very interesting topic regarding tracking C&S eBay items. If anyone would like to send it through to our Click and Send development team @ https://contactus.auspost.com.au/app/enquiry/ClickSend we’d be glad to get this looked into. The reason I’d prefer that one of you fine people do this, is so that our feedback team and respond to you directly.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist you.

Have a great week.

-Rory

Australia Post eBay Team Member

Message 13 of 19
Latest reply

Rory:  looks like you're replying to a 2 week old thread.     Perhaps instead you can explain why the custom message in the click and send option does not work.

Message 14 of 19
Latest reply

I had one this afternoon - user of 21 feedback wondering where his parcel is and saying the tracking number dosent work.

So l go through the spiel of 'eBay and Aust post number isn't trackable' and try to give the web site address to Track My Item.

eBay messages kept removing the link, refusing to send the message with a whole heap of red warning font at the top.

Makes life real easy.....

Message 15 of 19
Latest reply

@australiapoststore wrote:

Hey All,

@This is a very interesting topic regarding tracking C&S eBay items. If anyone would like to send it through to our Click and Send development team @ https://contactus.auspost.com.au/app/enquiry/ClickSend we’d be glad to get this looked into. The reason I’d prefer that one of you fine people do this, is so that our feedback team and respond to you directly.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist you.

Have a great week.

-Rory

Australia Post eBay Team Member

Well this "fine" person has sent information through regarding this matter to Click and Send team today as suggested by AP rep Rory. 

I will see how that unfolds....

Message 16 of 19
Latest reply

Ambridge, try sending a link to the eBay Postage Centre. It has a "Check where you parcel is" box and I assume that won't be censored.

http://postage.ebay.com.au/Postage_Centre

Message 17 of 19
Latest reply

Mighty fine Cat, I hope you get a better reponse than I did when I first sent an email to Aus Post about this months ago.

Message 18 of 19
Latest reply

Thanks Sports.

One can only live with (futile) hope I s'pose  ......

AP were gunna, gunna, gunna get back to me today 100% with at least a general update regarding my other phone enquiry to them regarding extra cover and ebay satchels ....

sigh

Message 19 of 19
Latest reply