Can I apply multiple coupons at checkout?

Hi, can I use multiple coupons at checkout? can I apply a promotion coupon from a seller and also apply the15% off coupon from ebay?

Message 1 of 20
Latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Re: Can I apply multiple coupons at checkout?

It says below that when the code is entered, the invoice amount updates immediately, so if that's the case, you would use DSE's code first, then once their 20% had been deducted, you would enter the ebay discount code. However, as I said, I don't know if it will update a second time.

It also says below that only one voucher can be used per purchase, but I'm assuming that means ebay vouchers, and not one from the seller as well. Still, it's not 100% clear so it's either a matter of trying it out, or giving DSE a call and asking them (although they may not know how ebay's invoice system functions either).

Redeeming eBay Vouchers

After you win an item from a seller that accepts PayPal as a payment method, click the Pay Now button to pay for the item with PayPal (You can find this button on the item page, from My eBay, and in the confirmation email that you receive from eBay). You will then be given the opportunity to enter the redemption code and apply the voucher to your payment.

You cannot use more than one voucher per purchase.

Note: To redeem a voucher, you need to log into your PayPal account when you purchase the item, and the seller needs to accept PayPal as a payment method.

To redeem eBay Vouchers:

Click the Pay Now button.

Enter the redemption code from the voucher into the "Redemption code box at the bottom the page.

Click the Apply button to apply the discount to your purchase.

Tip: Sometimes the redemption codes are long. If you received your redemption code online, it may be easier to select the code and copy it into the redemption code field rather than try to type it in and risk making a mistake.

Click the Update Total link to see your new total.

Complete your purchase. If the value of your voucher doesn't cover the total price of your purchase, you can pay the balance with your PayPal account using other funding sources, like your PayPal balance, bank account, or your credit card.

See http://pages.ebay.com.au/help/buy/vouchers.html for all of the details.

Message 11 of 20
Latest reply

Yes, but when I tried it it did not accept it...think the OP needs to call them.

for me, it was expired ๐Ÿ˜ž using an iPad on mobile platform. Maybe that's the difference?

I am really not seeing any discount, on my viewing using Chrome on an iPad.

via the home page for the store or individual items. This is really weird!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 12 of 20
Latest reply

Overall, I am thinking, that the OP needs to talk to DS and eBay.

and not use a mobile, as at least for today, the coupon code did not work.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 13 of 20
Latest reply

Well Amber, I'm definitely seeing the code on every listing in gallery view, and also the item view, and it very clearly states that it expires on 22 June, yet I just tried to "buy" a $999 50" JVC TV and when I entered the code, it was rejected as having expired!

That's a bit of a bugger actually, as I would have spent nearly a grand with them had the code been usable, but seeing as it appears that it's not, I'll be going elsewhere to spend my money. Pity, as although DSE are not always the cheapest, the prices on what I wanted to buy are currently the lowest available. I might give them a rev tomorrow on the phone just to get up their noses, as we've wasted a lot of time trying to sort this out.

BTW, using Firefox on a desktop PC here, so maybe that's the difference.

Message 14 of 20
Latest reply

Ya see!

Expired!!!

and I am not seeing anything on the items...they have certainly stuffed up a few things if it was intended to carry through the weekend.

sorry to hear it failed for you, too.

Message 15 of 20
Latest reply

So am I. It must be the fact that you're using an iPad as this is what I see beneath the main listing title...

JVC 55" Full HD Smart 3D LED TV LT-55N935
Enter code CDSH20 at checkout for 20% off ends 22/6/14

Anyway, time to get some sleep before I get on the phone later and give them what for. ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 16 of 20
Latest reply

'night cq ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 17 of 20
Latest reply

BTW, this is what I see on all of my DSE listings. 'night Amber. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Image1.jpg

Message 18 of 20
Latest reply

OK

it is the same code as the original, expiring the 19th, that I tried.

so it is definitely broken...wonder if they have IT working weekends?

not seeing the grey line that you do, with the new date...that must be a PC/mobile thing

mobiles do not always display all the info in a listing

might be there later, of course...if they fix it

Message 19 of 20
Latest reply

A possible explanation, is that DS extended the date, but eBay IT failed to change the expiry date for the code on their checkout.

so it reads as expired, because in the eBay settings, it has. That would be an eBay issue.

Message 20 of 20
Latest reply