Cannot open INR

Hi 

I have purchased a kalimba and it has been in transit for 92 days. The ETA is today the 13th MAY but still item hasn't arrived and tracking info disappeared and INR page also don't give me any option to open the case yet. I have included screenshots as reference. 

Can I open INR case only after the ETA or on the ETA? Also how come tracking doesn't show info that it used to show now?

Order detail used to show the info of courier - chinapost and some updated order status such as it is in transit etc but now it just have tracking number

20220513_042019.jpg

 INR page only have 'details' option which just shows sellers id and order number and no option for me to open the case

Screenshot_20220513-041944_eBay.jpg

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: Cannot open INR

Thank you for your help. I got my refund today 

I lodged INR this morning and got my refund like an hour later. Ebay said the tracking info the seller provided was not valid (just what I thought so) But I don't have any option to leave feedback now.. Why am I unable to leave feedback? I really wanted to leave this seller a negative feedback so other buyer doesn't get scammed like I did

Message 11 of 13
Latest reply

Unfortunately, you only have 60 days to leave feedback...

Message 12 of 13
Latest reply

The seller has utterly horrible, horrible feedback

82.6%

and it has been horrible for a year at least

And you still bought off them

Just like other buyers will continue to choose to buy from them, with or without your feedback being there

Message 13 of 13
Latest reply