Delivery issues with Aramex (formerly Fastway Couriers)

Hi all,

Just in the past week, i have had 2 eBay item lost due to deliveries "left in a safe place" by Aramex courier.

In the past, Australia post has been delivering without problems but with many sellers refusing to ship to secure Parcel post locations is a challenge. I have read many Google reports of courier contractors faking deliveries and not leaving the items behind. I was sent a photo of the box outside my door but did not find it when i checked. Same happened with another delivery.

I would ask eBay management to force sellers to allow buyers choice to have items sent to secure postal lockers. 

The contractors used by the private courier companies are unreliable. Dont want to blame honest sellers who loose because of paying/refunding for the items they had sent but went to cheating courier delivery people.

What can be done to avoid this as working class people cant be home at all times for attended delivery?

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: Delivery issues with Aramex (formerly Fastway Couriers)

We are well aware of the shortcomings of Aramex and out of respect to our customers we refuse to use their services.

Equally, we will not use any freight forwarding company that include Aramex in their board of carriers.

Message 11 of 12
Latest reply

Re: Delivery issues with Aramex (formerly Fastway Couriers)

Worse than Startrack.

Message 12 of 12
Latest reply