Fastway tracking number invalid.

$140 package from Melbourne still not delivered to regional VIC (posted on Monday).

The courier said he has no packages for my address in his van for delivery today.

The tracking number supplied comes up as having no scans recorded.

I know Fastway couriers has a reputation for the occasional clanger. Should I be concerned at this stage?

Message 1 of 41
Latest reply
40 REPLIES 40

Re: Fastway tracking number invalid.

@howzzat wrote:
Anyway but the right way, honestly I’m amazed that the industry still operates, every delivery I’ve had, involved problems having to always contact the seller, don’t bother trying too contact Fastway! There away,

I am a bit bemused.......you think the whole courier industry should close down because of one company cannot get it's act together?

I think you would get a few arguments about that.   It would effectively close down many businesses which rely on time sensitive deiveries.

Message 31 of 41
Latest reply

@daydreams_12 wrote:

Did you really think that the OP needed to know that after 2YEARS.  Please try not to drag up old threads.

Five and a half.

Message 32 of 41
Latest reply

jkay61
Community Member
Ask the seller for another one and this time to be send by someone else.should change their name to SLOW WAY not aramex
Lost my parcel twice in the past
Demand a refund from the seller
Good luck
Message 33 of 41
Latest reply

Given it is almost SIX years since the OP had the issue, I doubt they have any recourse if they haven't resolved it by now.

Message 34 of 41
Latest reply

It is 7 years since the original post. Did the OP get their parcel in the end ?

Message 35 of 41
Latest reply

artikt0
Community Member

Ever wonder about received your parcel with tracking number? I will help you i was looking for best courier comapany that can help me to get my parcel.I ordered from USA to AUS i found a comapny fastwaytracking. Best Comapny with their best services. RECOMENDED

Message 36 of 41
Latest reply

is it coming up as invalid or just no scans recorded?  Also, you can visit Navy Portal to analyze more about that  site.

Message 37 of 41
Latest reply

This thread was started 8 years ago...

Message 38 of 41
Latest reply

Can a mod please lock this thread. 
Thank you 😊

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 39 of 41
Latest reply

Need to wait for a certain poster to offer sympathy, tea & scones to the OP.

That will do the trick.

Message 40 of 41
Latest reply