GLOBAL SHIPPING SERVICE CON SERVICE ....DO NOT USE AS THEY CANNOT POST TO A SIMPLE UPDATE ADDRESS .

$140 AUSTALIAN LOST , FEW YEARS AGO $600.00 FOR CLOTHING THAT THE SELLER CLOSED UP SHOP

ITS ABOUT TIME THAT E-BAY GETS INVESTERGATED ,THEY LET CON SELLERS OPERATE ON THEIR SITE AND LET THEM RIP BUYERS OFF AND SAY OH WELL WAIT AND IT WILL COME...STILL WAITING ....POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE...EBAY 

AFTER A FEW YEARS WILL BE LOSING CUSTOMERS DUE TO THEIR BAD SERVICE !!!!!!!

CON PEOPLE, BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE.... BUT QUCIK TO RECIEVE MONEY. YOU BAD PEOPLE ......EBAY !!!!

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: GLOBAL SHIPPING SERVICE CON SERVICE ....DO NOT USE AS THEY CANNOT POST TO A SIMPLE UPDATE ADDRES

MAYBE I SHOULD GET ON FACEBOOK AND TRITTER TO WARN PEOPLE ABOUT YOUR SELLER TECNIQUES 

AND GLOBAL SHIIPING SERVICE.....

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

Re: GLOBAL SHIPPING SERVICE CON SERVICE ....DO NOT USE AS THEY CANNOT POST TO A SIMPLE UPDATE ADDRES

I WILL NOT BE BUYING ANYMORE THINGS FROM E-BAY. GOOD LUCK EBAY ON KEEPING CUSTOMERS WHO DO THE RIGHT THING. I WILL BE BUYING FROM OTHER SITE THAT AT LEAST DO NOT LIE, UPON LIE TO RECIEVE MONEY FOR FREE. 

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

eBay do not read here no matter how much you scream  

Any reason you do not open an item not recieved dispute?

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

@gtk-holdings wrote:

MAYBE I SHOULD GET ON FACEBOOK AND TRITTER TO WARN PEOPLE ABOUT YOUR SELLER TECNIQUES 

AND GLOBAL SHIIPING SERVICE.....

That is a great idea,  but be prepared for a law suit.

as per you other thread,  GSP do not deliver to  PO  Boxes,  read the T&C's

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

@gtk-holdings wrote:

$140 AUSTALIAN LOST , FEW YEARS AGO $600.00 FOR CLOTHING THAT THE SELLER CLOSED UP SHOP

ITS ABOUT TIME THAT E-BAY GETS INVESTERGATED ,THEY LET CON SELLERS OPERATE ON THEIR SITE AND LET THEM RIP BUYERS OFF AND SAY OH WELL WAIT AND IT WILL COME...STILL WAITING ....POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE...EBAY 

AFTER A FEW YEARS WILL BE LOSING CUSTOMERS DUE TO THEIR BAD SERVICE !!!!!!!

CON PEOPLE, BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE.... BUT QUCIK TO RECIEVE MONEY. YOU BAD PEOPLE ......EBAY !!!!

I hear you gtk-holdings, and agree 100%. One way I get around his (( and I try to avoid Pitney Bowes GSP at all costs )), I ask the sellers if they can please cancel and re-list the item under normal trusted USPS or the UK equiv. Most are obliging and some don't even realise that their items are going via GSP. Hey, any seller in their right mind is not going to turn down an opportunity for a sale.

NOTE: Best to get in quick and then also set your alarm clock for the early hours in the morning as by the time you get a reply, another keen eyed punter may come across that desired item and snap it up.

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

then why do they host these dumb forums then???
Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

For people like you to cast aspersions on any and everyone?

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

@worzel*gummidge, you're clearly not happy about these boards.

Perhaps they provide an arena to vent...?

Scarecrow

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply