Harvey Norman Tax Time!!

Two days to go. I hope you're looking forward to more $$$ to our Kakistocratic government. I believe Australian's love overregulation. Enjoy. x Smiley LOL

Thank these fellas.

papergc,441x415,w,ffffff.2u2.jpg

1479175824636.jpg

Message 1 of 93
Latest reply
92 REPLIES 92

Harvey Norman Tax Time!!

replying to yourself again?
Message 81 of 93
Latest reply

Harvey Norman Tax Time!!

@b4zoomlens wrote:

no

Message 82 of 93
Latest reply

Harvey Norman Tax Time!!

@k1ooo-slr-sales wrote:

@b4zoomlens wrote:

no

Message 83 of 93
Latest reply

Harvey Norman Tax Time!!

Classic car restoration requires importing parts that are not available in Australia at considerable added cost of shipping costs now Harvey Norman GST. 

This will be my last restoration GST and Harvey Norman you win 

Message 84 of 93
Latest reply

Harvey Norman Tax Time!!

@soaring555 wrote:

Classic car restoration requires importing parts that are not available in Australia at considerable added cost of shipping costs now Harvey Norman GST. 

are you advocating for GST-free status for imported car parts for restoration of vehicles?

I’m just curious about the reasoning why you think that taxing imported car parts is wrong (if that is what you are saying) and why your hobby should be subsidised?

If you are just against the GST on low value imports then that is a whole other thing . . . . . . . to which I would ask why do you think imports should be free of GST?

Message 85 of 93
Latest reply

Harvey Norman Tax Time!!

@soaring555 wrote:

Cheap parts, presumably. Anything over $1000 including freight has attracted GST for the last 18 years.

Message 86 of 93
Latest reply

Harvey Norman Tax Time!!

Harvey Norman is a mongrel dog, always has been, and always will be.
He is filth incarnate.
He treats his workers badly, he underpays them, and his shops are managed by toxic people of the sociopath type.
It is down to Harvey Norman, his psychopathy, greed, and his contributions to the Liberal Party that have caused the instatement of GST on Ebay purchases from overseas.
Harvey Norman thinks he is a monopoly, and cannot abide competition from overseas, or anyone else.
He routinely buys competitor retailers in Australia, then closes them down, much like the other retail giants here.
I have not bought a thing from Harvey Norman since I went for a job with his misbegotten company back in the late 80s, and realised then it was a borderline criminal outfit.
But then all corporate entities are criminal outfits. They skirt the law, they buy off governments, and they rip off the customer and suppliers. The people that work for corporations are part of the problem, and are likely criminals themselves.

Message 87 of 93
Latest reply

Harvey Norman Tax Time!!

He bought the legislation through campaign funding and lobbying the Liberal party. That is how he did it. The Liberals, keeping their contributors happy, installed the legislation, I beleive that Gerry Harvey wrote, with legal assistance.

Message 88 of 93
Latest reply

Harvey Norman Tax Time!!

@nogod4me wrote:

He bought the legislation through campaign funding and lobbying the Liberal party. That is how he did it. The Liberals, keeping their contributors happy, installed the legislation, I beleive that Gerry Harvey wrote, with legal assistance.

OMG I did not know that.

Message 89 of 93
Latest reply

Harvey Norman Tax Time!!

@k1ooo-slr-sales wrote:

@nogod4me wrote:

OMG I did not know that.

Gosh, niether did I SLR - is it March already or December ??????

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mad_as_a_March_hare

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 90 of 93
Latest reply