Has anybody bought from this seller before?

Having a heap of trouble getting a refund out of them.  If anyone has any advice please let me know

Message 1 of 61
Latest reply
60 REPLIES 60

I purchased a phone, it was faulty from the start. Had  lot of trouble getting Seller to reply to my concerns over several months. I opened a PayPal dispute and Seller contacted me next day. I sent phone back, as instructed and then nothing. No reply to several messages sent to Seller, nothing. Then, I get 'The return for ASUS ZenFone 2 Laser 5.5" ZE550KL 3GB RAM, 32GB, 4G LTE, 13MP has been closed'

No replacement phone, no refund, now no way to contact them.

Beware of this Dodgy Seller.. I'm out of pocket a few hunfred dollars.

Message 21 of 61
Latest reply

Did you send the phone back to the address given to you by the seller or did you follow through with the dispute and send it to the address given to you by paypal?

What was the reason the dispute was closed?

Message 22 of 61
Latest reply

The seller is fraudulent. I have put in a claim with paypal. No item after 12 days even though they are less than an hour from me in Melbourne.
Message 23 of 61
Latest reply

If it's the seller you left a neg for, did you read their feedback before buying? I wouldn't have touched them with a bargepole.

Having said that, eBay's "estimates" for delivery are wildly inaccurate and don't take into account real postage times.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 24 of 61
Latest reply

Hi i brought a phone from them and it was faulty they said when i return it they would give me a refund.They have recieved the phone back but not given me a refund.They will not reply to any emails i send to them.

Message 25 of 61
Latest reply

How do you know it was the same seller as the OP, given there is no record of the seller's ID anywhere in this thread? Did you follow the instructions in the dispute, or did you take the word of a dodgy seller?

Message 26 of 61
Latest reply

Hi yes i have brought a phone from them and it was faulty so they agreed for me to return to this address:

REMOVED

I could not get them to reply so last week i visited their store they tryied to tell me on their records they never received  the phone.

I have now been to australia post and they have given me a copy of the tracking and it shows it being deliverd i have sent a copy to them now i will see if they reply.

If not my next visit may not be so nice.

Message 27 of 61
Latest reply

You were asked how do you know it was the same seller, and you didn't answer.

Now you've put a company's details on a public forum.

Naming and shaming is not allowed.

There is no reason to think it was the same seller.

You should have opened a  'not as described'  case with ebay to get your money back.

Message 28 of 61
Latest reply

I'm wondering when referring to buying from "them" they are referring to eBay? It doesn't matter how long someone has been a member, they still think they are buying directly from eBay. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Message 29 of 61
Latest reply

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

I'm wondering when referring to buying from "them" they are referring to eBay? It doesn't matter how long someone has been a member, they still think they are buying directly from eBay. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I think they must know there are separate sellers because one of them put up an address (since removed) and also said they had visited that seller's shop.

But I think some buyers assume the sellers & ebay are cosier than they really are.Smiley Wink

Message 30 of 61
Latest reply