How can you stop a seller harassing you?

Woman Sad I bought an item  that was definitely not as described. Got no-where with seller. So left negative feedback. Since then, this seller - from O/Seas - has not only been hounding me with emails, but has now started ringing me on my private number at home, very late at night! I have complained to Ebay, and blocked calls from seller. But they are STILL sending me emails, first both through Ebay and direct to my email address (which I blocked), strongly telling me to reverse my feedback. And this was 4 months ago!! Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 18
Latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Re: How can you stop a seller harassing you?

After 5 years, the OP probably doesn't care any more. You aren't allowed to name and shame on the forums. The mods will be along soon to remove the name.

Message 11 of 18
Latest reply

Re: How can you stop a seller harassing you?[ Edited ]

in reply to dewdrop24me

Would the name of this seller be <Removed> by any chance,the same things happening to me,

Hi traret-g7sqkn , with a question like that it's best to PM the  OP  and you two can discuss it in private. And if it is the same seller, well, two heads are better than one.

A frustrating thing to be in by the sound of it. Good luck to both you and the OP. Hope you sort itr.

Message 12 of 18
Latest reply

I'm sure the OP will be bemused to received correspondence about this more than 5 years on!

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 13 of 18
Latest reply

@tazzieterror wrote:
I'm sure the OP will be bemused to received correspondence about this more than 5 years on!

If I was the OP and I got a mesage 5 years later, I'd find it interesting and I'd be possibly bemused. More interested.

Obviously traret-g7sqkn didn't realise that it was that old or maybe thought the OP dewdrop24me was still visiting.

Message 14 of 18
Latest reply

The OP doesn't even use eBay any more, so I'd love to be a fly on the wall if they got a message regarding a seller, they probably can't even remember the name of.

Message 15 of 18
Latest reply

hang up the phone..do not answer emails from him ..hit delete button
Message 16 of 18
Latest reply

Please read replies before answering a poster from 5 YEARS AGO

Message 17 of 18
Latest reply

@traret-g7sqkn wrote:

Would the name of this seller be <Removed> by any chance,the same things happening to me,

Hi again, traret-g7sqkn. I'd like to hear about your story. How was your seller harassing you? I've never had an experience such as that, well as far as I can recall. I did once have a seller who gave me glowing feedback turn on me, accusing me of sending him spam. He got me confused with someone else obviously. After I put him right I never heard from him again. What was yours over?

Message 18 of 18
Latest reply