I have absolutely no clue where my item is sent from

So on 17/03/18, i have ordered a gold watch for 15$. The item location in the postage indicated that it's location is Sydney and is delivered by AU post. When the watch is shipped, i notice that the shipping information is received and approved in Underwood, Queensland, not Sydney, which my instinct says that it from the best place in the world AKA CHINA. So i pm the seller if my item is coming from Australia or from China. This afternoon, the seller replied that they sent from NSW but their customers service is based in HK. I really want to drop f bombs right now since i have purchases an iphone 6 shipped from China b4 and it literally the " smoothest and sastified purchase" i've ever made, only 3 MONTHS TO GET HERE BRO!!! What do guys think i should do? Thanks. MY CHAIN NEW GOLD WATCH MADE IN CHINA, WE PLAY PING PONG BALL MADE IN CHINA ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ 

Message 1 of 26
Latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

I live in SA, and create postage labels online through Aus Post. The last one I checked said shipping info received Melbourne, Vic, and as far as I know they've never listed where I'm located when the label is created. Of course, a couple of hours later when I actually hand over the package it shows that it was lodged in SA, so label generation and seller location can easily be two completely different places.

That being said, if there is no lodgement scan, Aus Post may not have it yet. If the item is being shipped from China it's common for the tracking to remain at info received for a week or so. It's not a given, as I've received tracked packages that never had a scan showing online, but most update to in transit when AP actually have it.
Message 11 of 26
Latest reply

The description says it is stainless steel, and the colour yellow gold. This doesn't mean it is gold although the title is deceptive. There is plenty of bijouterie that looks like gold but is not gold. Gold will not be that cheap even in China.

Message 12 of 26
Latest reply

I am quite sure your are having a joke with us, yes?

Do you really think a gold watch would cost $15 ?

I'm sure you don't

And the seller is in China and has utterly,utterly disgusting feedback

Message 13 of 26
Latest reply

That smiley has far more gold in it than that watch

Message 14 of 26
Latest reply

enigmabear, that tickled my funny bone. I'm off to melt down emoticons for their gold.

Message 15 of 26
Latest reply

all-that-glitters-is-not-gold-4.png

Message 16 of 26
Latest reply

@enigmabearwrote:

That smiley has far more gold in it than that watch

I tried to shrink it, but apparently sizing handles don't exist these days. I even tried to resize it through the element HTML, but that didn't work either.

I COULD download and resize it, but I hardly ever feel embarrassed, much less admit it. Smiley Wink

Message 17 of 26
Latest reply

This smiley Smiley Happy  has more gold than that watch

Spoiler
That watch ain't got no gold
Message 18 of 26
Latest reply

Dave.  Tsk

Click on the pic in the reply box to re-size. 

Grab the corner and pull it up or down to the size you want.

resizing pics.png

blush<<<  Thusly

Today's handy tip for the day     cleaning glasses smiley.gifYou're welcome.

Message 19 of 26
Latest reply

Tsk.

Tried that. As I said I couldn't get the handles. Or little square boxes.

Message 20 of 26
Latest reply