lengthy wait for shipping of item

I brought an item from a UK seller on the 3rd March, I just enquired when they would ship it and they said 19th March. This a long time to wait? But possibly its an estimate.Man Frustrated

Message 1 of 76
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@michellebartleywrote:
The item was 6 x 10ml concentrated vitamin drops for small animals. They are usually about $AU16.00 just for one bottle. I paid just over AU$15.00 for them which is very very cheap. I had bought from this seller over a year ago but got tired of waiting for them to respond to my emails and cancelled the order. They are a very large seller with around 400 thousand items or so.. But thats no excuse for waiting over 2 weeks to post something. Their have quite a lot of negative feedback. I'll be lucky if its posted. Really lucky.

If what you say is accurate, don't cancel the sale, just wait it out.You'd be mad to cancel a purchase where you're getting 6 bottles for less than the price you'd pay for one.

The wait time is an inconvenience perhaps but it's not going to affect your life. Just wait it out.

View solution in original post

Message 31 of 76
Latest reply
75 REPLIES 75

Look at the handling time for the seller.

If the date they gave is within that time frame there is not a lot you can do

If they say less handling time than the postage date they gave you then have a right too kick up about it.

Message 2 of 76
Latest reply

Yep that's the sellers estimate so don't go mixing it up with ebay's estimate Woman Wink

Message 3 of 76
Latest reply

I just looked it up it is 15 days handling time. Thanks.
Message 4 of 76
Latest reply

I have come across sellers especially in the UK who are selling items they don't have in stock, and then they quote a long handling time, while they go and get the item from a supplier. 

Message 5 of 76
Latest reply

And as you know, not all sellers mark something as sent as soon as they send it

Message 6 of 76
Latest reply

@michellebartleywrote:
I just looked it up it is 15 days handling time. Thanks.

But you had to come here to get our attention - again

Try reading the whole listing, Michelle

Message 7 of 76
Latest reply

michelle, take a look at these and then come back and whinge about UK sellers selling in March.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0EZz9uGabg

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-02-27/arctic-warming-creates-beast-from-the-east/9488130

Message 8 of 76
Latest reply

D9BECB79-42EA-489F-A418-255E4761603D.jpeg

michelleโ€™s seller on the way to the Post Office

Spoiler
just kidding
Message 9 of 76
Latest reply

You have to admit that it has been a l o n g time without problems.  I thought the rodents had maybe gone to greener pastures.

Message 10 of 76
Latest reply